Our sister sites
Our sister sites
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2009, 10:11 AM

Blasters Advice please

Hi everybody

i really need to purchase a blaster, but would like some direction as to which ones are good and bad, i dont have alot of money to spend on one but really need on for after swims and walking in the rain ect and also help remove dead undercoat.

Please Help

Thanks
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2009, 12:56 PM
I use a metro air force blaster. It's really powerful and quieter than some others I have tried. I bought it from Hub international and found them to be a good company. I use the one without heat.
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2009, 08:12 PM
hi when i went to a day course the lady who was teaching said she uses an industrial vacumme wet and dry oe from argos for £50, so i got one and it is really good very powerfull and a bit noisy but it got just as much hair out of a dog as other blasters i used and after i finish blasting i change it back to a hoover and clean the mess up! the only thing different is that it doesnt have heat on it.

heres the link

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7102279/Trail/searchtext>VACUMME.htm
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2009, 06:58 AM
I also use a Metro air blaster.Really pleased with it,dries quickly,great for blasting a blowing coat (and the birds like it.)I bought it from e bay from a gentleman who purchased it for his T.Ts but wasn't appropriate for their coats.Brand new with and I paid about £100 for it.
Chunky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2009, 04:32 PM
With the type of dogs you have I (personally) would save for a mega blast II. Yes they are a lot of money, but are in a league of their own for drying the big hairies, and for de-shedding