Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2022, 11:22 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 19th January

Good morning everyone

Bright and sunny intervals and not so cold. Have taken Teazle to the vet for her booster. What a con- just kennel cough and lepto and cost an arm and a leg Have also cleaned the car inside and out so now a quite sit down and a coffee whilst lunch is cooking.

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Afternoon Sue and all who follow.
Nice bright sunny day here also but dulling over now.
Amazingly Gorden found Birth certificates and Marriage certificate in minutes to do copies for one of his pensions, ringing Michael in a bit to see if he is around to sign the paperwork then post them off.
Feeling a little easier over my guilt feelings regards Dillon today, wrote a long essay about the guilt all that he had been through in the past 16 month run up to having make that awful decision on one of the Bernese groups I belong to.
Had some amazing and helpful replies, so now feeling sad but can grieve his loss without the awful consuming guilt I was feeling.

Sue we only ever had puppy vaccines done and I found a natural remedy for kennel cough Dillon picked it up as a youngster either at the hydro pool or from the places we walked him when living in Harlow it cleared up a treat and he never got it again thankfully.
One of the expenses we managed to avoid.
Chris I read about your Doctor asking you to keep off the pain meds, sounds like that is going to make life pretty unbearable.

Hoping everyone is keeping well and safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Lynn, I know it's easy to say but honestly, you have nothing to feel guilty about.... Dillon couldn't have asked for better care or any more love than he was given.
Dad had a call from the mental health team...what a joke! Fuming doesn't cover my thoughts at the moment!
Basically she called and neither parent could hear her clearly....dad stated again he was struggling to hear her, she carried on regardless, told him she had no idea why he was referred to them....he needs anger management ( he doesn't honestly) she then said when he had suicidal thoughts " will you do it??" This kept on until he said he wasn't sure and she kept on until he said no.... basically bullied a guy with suicidal thoughts into saying no he won't harm himself just to cross him off a list. I got straight onto the drs who have referred him to a mental health charity who will help with counseling... tomorrow, I am going to the drs and going to find out what team he was referred to and lodge a formal complaint....it takes a lot for someone with mental health problems to speak up and she has just undone literally everything in one phone call....well, I will become the biggest pain in their arses....my dad's lucky, we will speak up for him, someone on their own could very well go and kill themselves after being spoken to by her