Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2022, 08:38 AM

Fraught Friday 7th January 2022

Morning all, I do hope you don't have a fraught Friday. My pc, I think is playing up on the Tesco website. Keep getting an error message coming up but it doesn't happen on my tablet so have emailed my computer guy to see if he can help. This has only just happened after the internet was down two days ago. Hope you all have a good day. Good Luck in the new job Kazz. Kelly I hope something can be done for Steve. Anyone alse hope all is ok with you all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Camping out last night? No Teazle camping indoors

[IMG][/IMG]
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2022, 10:55 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope computer is soon sorted for you. I am lucky as I have my own IT expert on call - eldest son - he can usually sort out any problem I have. He sorted my sister's over New Year and then neighbour called for help so he went over to him and sorted that out too.

Hope Steve can get a driving job with the bin lorries Kelly

Lovely morning here and not too cold. Teazle walked, some of the cardboard from Ben's taken to the tip and meat pies made and in the freezer. Out on school run again this afternoon.

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2022, 11:24 AM
TUnfortunately my pc man can't come he has covid. Good job I have tablet to use. Just hope it doesn't go wrong. Pc guy says it's like a cold. He has to stay isolated till next week. Love the camped out Teazle. We had a shepherd called Teazle cos she had furry ears.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2022, 09:06 PM
Good evening all.

Hope you get things sorted soon Brenda. Dave sorts out our computers, but the air is blue while he does it

Sue, can you throw some of those meat pies this way

Also crossing fingers for Steve, Kelly. Hope it works out for him
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Awwwwww, look at Teazle!!
Busy again sue!
Brenda, sorry the fella can't come.... hopefully next week
Chris.... sounds similar to me, I call inanimate objects stupid etc when in reality it's probably me!
Steve was at the lab Tonight and spoke to one of the bosses at the lab, Steve said he was finishing and the guy said nx who Steve drives for gave up the contract! Steve was telling how his job will go back to being and he had seen a job at the lab but didn't know if to apply......the guy got off, handed Steve a paper with his email and mobile and told Steve to drop an email with a bit of information about himself! Just goes to show being nice and helpful can help!