Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 09:28 AM

Frightening Friday 31st December 2021

Morning all. Yep it is frightening Friday as it is the last day of another year. Where does the time go to? Into space? Wet here so another grey day. But hey I am up with the seagulls. Fed them before they all descended and made a racket. Hope you all have a good day.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. X
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Lovely title there Brenda

Good Morning to everyone last of 2021. Happy New Year to all My decorations are down they are as Chris said for Christmas not the New year - think it comes from my Mom. Christmas decoration up only once a year.

Brenda Sounds like a nice way to start the day, when does your pup come back? and do you think you
will start classes up again even in a small way?

Griff Morning and like you my neighbour next door loves the lights on my acers in the front garden this is the last night so I told her she can have to much of a good thing LOL

Sue How are the girls settling in is it what they expected thought? hope all is good with you.

Chris Sorry to hear of the side affects of the injections will they be that regular when you have seen the consultant or is tat what you find out? Hope your family feel better soon and pleased your sister is now on the mend.

Lynn Hope you are feeling less sore today and how scary for the beagle owner and how lovely of you to offer what a nice thing for you to do, maybe take on a little dog sitting. My good friends lost their dog and now do house/dog sitting holidays all over the World and UK (Pre covid of course)

Moyra Hope all is good for you,

Have a really nice day all I am off out with Gert then collect my click and collect from Asda another walk then a nice dinner I think.

Happy New Year
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 10:00 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz and all who follow

Happy New Year to you all

Enjoy your walks Kazz and Brenda

Dull but dry here and not cold. Have been busy again Chocolate muffins made for the girls, will put them in the freezer so they can take them home. Mad a lasagna for lunch and now only the housework to do.

The girls are ok but missing their mum of course. I think they will be much better once at school and they can have a sofa to sit on as at the moment they all lie on the floor to watch tv.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Kazz supposed to start puppy training next Tuesday but not heard from the owner although it was booked in. My daughter in america goes and picks up her new addition next week from amsterdam. Off for my wander now that the rain has stopped, at least I think it has? ta ta all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda, Kazz and all who follow

Happy New Year to you all

Enjoy your walks Kazz and Brenda

Dull but dry here and not cold. Have been busy again Chocolate muffins made for the girls, will put them in the freezer so they can take them home. Mad a lasagna for lunch and now only the housework to do.

The girls are ok but missing their mum of course. I think they will be much better once at school and they can have a sofa to sit on as at the moment they all lie on the floor to watch tv.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Hmm yes a sofa is a necessity for watching tv and games etc. When is their Mom coming over?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz supposed to start puppy training next Tuesday but not heard from the owner although it was booked in. My daughter in america goes and picks up her new addition next week from amsterdam. Off for my wander now that the rain has stopped, at least I think it has? ta ta all.

I suspect all will go well with the training and they will just turn up.

Oh wow what does this pups breeding have that she wants to introduce/enhance with her line?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 02:35 PM
Am watching The Man in the Iron Mask with Leonardo Di'Caprio not sure but going to give it a go can't make my mind up about Malkovich think its his voice.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 03:00 PM
I am having a nightmare with technology. Pc, mobile and tablet plus TV being strange with signal on BBC channels. Blame the weather. Enjoy your film Kazz. Not a lover of that film.☹️ Won't know about pup till she has picked him up.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Just popping in to wish you all a lovely evening and a Very Happy New Year! God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2021, 09:28 PM
Flying visit to wish you all the very best for 2022
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >