View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 12:23 PM

We have a lesson with Natasha Wise on Friday!

Really looking forward to it!

Has anyone else on here had any training with her?

J.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Name rings a bell
Just watched her on you tube - looks good let us know how you get on
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 02:14 PM
No, I haven't, she doesn't tend to come over my way much. She seems such a nice person though I am sure it will be good. Let us know what you think!
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 04:14 PM
I have - she is lovely and a GREAT trainer!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 05:44 PM
I knew Tasha years ago from juniors, she had no dog of her own and would run anything and everything she could.

She ran my JRT all one week at a show.

She has done amazingly well considering that she fought for a dog of her own so hard and never lost interest.

You should have a great time training and learn loads.

rune
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
I have - she is lovely and a GREAT trainer!
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I knew Tasha years ago from juniors, she had no dog of her own and would run anything and everything she could.

She ran my JRT all one week at a show.

She has done amazingly well considering that she fought for a dog of her own so hard and never lost interest.

You should have a great time training and learn loads.

rune
That all sounds good!

She's been to my club before and was very popular, so as Enzo is showing a little bit of promise I thought I should take advantage of it. Of course my poor dog is rather handicapped by his rubbish handler! Fortunately he doesn't hold it against me!

J.
Bonwillan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

20-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I compete against her quite often in grade 7 with my beagle. She is a lovely person. You should have a great time with her.

I am slowly beginning to compete with her, I have got the difference between our course times down from over 10 secs to nearly 8 secs now. Just trying to configure how this rocket fits up my Beagle,s bum to claw back the other 8 secs.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 11:02 PM
she is lovely

you will have a good day i am sure!!!

like Rune.. Tash was known to run my Blue on occasion too
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Bonwillan View Post
I compete against her quite often in grade 7 with my beagle. She is a lovely person. You should have a great time with her.

I am slowly beginning to compete with her, I have got the difference between our course times down from over 10 secs to nearly 8 secs now. Just trying to configure how this rocket fits up my Beagle,s bum to claw back the other 8 secs.
Speed not really an issue for us! so I don't think we'll be giving any one much competition, I think our best hope will be for clear rounds...now must go fill out the form for our first comp!

J.
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 12:10 PM
The lesson went really well, Natasha is lovely as you all said, and really great at explaining what she wanted us to do and why.

And we made her cry! The club had had a collection to help with her traveling fund and she was so touched she cried!

Enzo worked really well, except that he would not do the a-frame! He's never had a problem with this before, I was absolutely stumped. When I got home and told my OH he reminded me that a friend had been trying to get a good pic of him and startled him on it the last time. So this morning we practiced it until he was convinced that no one was going to jump out at him with a camera and he's fine again!

J.