Originally Posted by nero View Post
d'ya mean as in "parachute"
I'll get you for that one later
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Purse, filofax (mini), sunglasses, gloves, mirror, lipsticks, lipbalm, Aerial stain remover pen, tissues, paracetamol, polos, MP3 Player, then keys and mobile when going out.:smt001
Forgot umbrella and inhaler.

I thought I had quite a bit in mine, now I realise I carry quite a bit less than some!! Possibly because I love handbags and so change quite a bit - currently using my new Kipling bag!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:40 PM
becky, you said you have puffers and ibuprofen,

ibuprofen aint recommended for asthma sufferers.
Nero, it's my job to know that lol, but it doesn't mean I follow my own medical advice.
I don't really use them very often, don't like taking any medication if I can help it, it's my OH who gets migraines and needs them or has to go to hospital, so we have them everywhere.

Oh and yes, the car is French lol.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Nero, it's my job to know that lol, but it doesn't mean I follow my own medical advice.
I don't really use them very often, don't like taking any medication if I can help it, it's my OH who gets migraines and needs them or has to go to hospital, so we have them everywhere.

Oh and yes, the car is French lol.
i only mentioned it cos i'm asthmatic myself. 2 yrs ago i wrenched my shoulder quite badly, i applied some ibuprofen cream on it, the next day i was stuggling to get a breath. THEN i read the label.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Ahhh, now if we're talking about what we carry round in the compartments of our car......
In my car is:

Poo bags
Torch
Asthma inhalers for OH
Pet frst aid kit
Wet ones
Safety Pins
Empty water bottle
Pens
Clean towels
A blanket
Wellies
Brolly
Spare lead

I've also got in there:
Large collapsible water carrier
2 foldaway camping chairs
Bag of Bonios
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:59 PM
i only mentioned it cos i'm asthmatic myself. 2 yrs ago i wrenched my shoulder quite badly, i applied some ibuprofen cream on it, the next day i was stuggling to get a breath. THEN i read the label.
That's alright Denis, I'm lucky it doesn't affect me, but then I very rarely get asthma. Thanks for mentioning it anyway
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Hmmm.....
Mobile, keys (including ones to doors I can't identify any more ), cheque book, purse, credit card holder (inc Tesco and Homebase loyalty cards), driving licence, passport (expired), schedule & passes for next dog show, about 100 Homebase till receipts, sundry credit card receipts (mainly petrol), sundry till receipts (ditto), comb, at least two biros that don't work, mascara and lipstick just in case (haven't used them for over a year and only possess one of each), a letter I have forgotten to post, scratch cards I have forgotten to (a) scratch or (b) cash in plus empty envelopes that used to contain show passes long since handed over...... and a squashed Tampax.

i identify with the keys,to locks i dont know were or lock what ive a big bunch and youd think id just sort em out wouldnt you but no time,biros that dont work,when we cant find a pen, the squashed tampax ha i knew we kept em somewhere,deccy youre as bad as me,and little bits of fluff xx
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:26 PM
so you,ve got 7 days prepararation before the service ?
Deccy don't let Denis criticize you. That would be pot crying the kettle black!!!!!!.You should see his car or maybe I should say the dog's car
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Errrmmmm mingin spring to mind?
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Deccy don't let Denis criticize you. That would be pot crying the kettle black!!!!!!.You should see his car
Aha.......
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >