Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:25 PM

Whats In The Bags Ladies??????????

I got wondering why my mums bag was ssssooo heavy .Kept asking WTF have you got in it .Thought some other ladies could enlighten to whats in theirs too.
I carry basics like purse, mob,an odd wee bottle of perfume and it's always a wee dinky bag.
Looking forward to hearing your views.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Well - it varies what bag I have.

For my nice Radley bag (everyday) I have keys, purse, mobile, ipod shuffle, Radley mini bag with bits of make up in, work ID badge.

For my dog walking bag.
Transfer purse and mobile. Treats, poo bags. Hair band. Try to travel fairly light with that one.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Lol
Ok my bag contains..........
purse,keys,passes,mobile,mp3 player,tissues,gloves,
sometimes a brollie, and anything else i need.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
My Nan used to take her bag to bed with her and in it she would put the remote controll!!! bless her
In mine is purse a couple of dead lighters, vaseline, Moisturiser anti histamines (sp?) mirror tweezers and Rennie
pen and a lipstick!!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Hmmm.....
Mobile, keys (including ones to doors I can't identify any more ), cheque book, purse, credit card holder (inc Tesco and Homebase loyalty cards), driving licence, passport (expired), schedule & passes for next dog show, about 100 Homebase till receipts, sundry credit card receipts (mainly petrol), sundry till receipts (ditto), comb, at least two biros that don't work, mascara and lipstick just in case (haven't used them for over a year and only possess one of each), a letter I have forgotten to post, scratch cards I have forgotten to (a) scratch or (b) cash in plus empty envelopes that used to contain show passes long since handed over...... and a squashed Tampax.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
My bag has

purse, disabled badge, note pad & pen, poo bags, plastic carrier bag, spare house key, driving licence, tampax, hospital and dental appointment cards, mobile phone, mp3 player & speakers, a little kit that contains scissors cotton needle, gloves, umbrella, old till receipts, a book and usually crochet hook and wool (its a big bag )
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
The list is getting longer.....
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Purse, filofax (mini), sunglasses, gloves, mirror, lipsticks, lipbalm, Aerial stain remover pen, tissues, paracetamol, polos, MP3 Player, then keys and mobile when going out.:smt001
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:46 PM
I once overheard a conversation in a pub,couldn't believe my ears as one woman said she had an alarm clock in hers, reason being she had been on the game and fell asleep on one of the boats and woke up in sweden (manky be-atch):smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:49 PM
My lovely Dior bag has spare credit cards and tissues in the little pocket, a pencil (prob from Ikea lol), powder compact, purse, phone and car keys. Not much room for anything else.

If going shopping etc, then it all goes into my bigger cheapy cheap bag. This also holds my asthma puffer, unlike the Dior one, but at least I'd be off to hospital in style lol.

The thing with bags is if you have at least one very expensive bag, people assume ALL your bags are very expensive.

That's my excuse anyway, and as Jackie (Wufflehound) will tell you, they are investments!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »