View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Ohhhh@sutty, poor love! I couldn't be stuck cooking all day, I have no idea how you cope..
Not cooked all weekend, and not planning on doing so at all..LOL, too busy..erm....sitting..lol. actually I'm supposed to be trying to sleep (OH just been on phone telling me I need rest..)
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:37 PM
cleaned up after builders, collected and walked doglets from kennels, shopped, collected child from respite care, been very tired, visited parents and had son and girlfriend to visit. all in all a very hectic and tiring day.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 06:57 PM
We've had a nice relaxed day today,endless trips to the garden though with tyler,no running around making sure everythings ready for school tomorrow,had beautiful weather to.
All in all not a bay day
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 07:41 PM
met an 8 week old adorable puppy today, he snuggled up into my neck and fell asleep, so cute. fell in love with him, but dont envy having to take him up n down the stairs for tiddle times, we are in a flat no garden.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Good day all around, but really windy and cold! Madame decided to behave like an angel this afternoon so that was a bonus. Can hear OH downstairs playing with her now. Bet the front room's like a tip. Off work on annual leave til after Easter so happy to be off! How about you Kick?
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 07:50 PM
This morning we had a wander round a boot fair - bright but chilly. Got a fruit bowl for 20p, bargain!! :smt101
Then went into Focus to look at garden bits and came out with a rotary washing line!! :smt042
Got home, I took Hollie out for a quick walk while Kev put the washing line in (wrong place so he had to do it again!!). Lunch, then I got 2 loads of washing on the line, lovely bright sunshine. Came and sat down to have a nose on here and guess what? The heavens opened and it hasn't stopped!
Realised this afternoon our 7 yr old now has Hand Foot and Mouth Disease like our 5 yr old last week.

Not a bad day, could have been worse! :smt047
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 07:58 PM
A fab day Kicks - thanks for asking. It's been mostly spent just taking time and patience getting Mya to trust us. It's working a treat and she's coming along really well. I've just had her respond to me rolling a tennis ball along the floor - she previously just stared at it - and she whizzed after it and rolled on the floor with it wagging her tail and grinning like mad.

Something she does which is really cute - when she comes in from the garden, and it's been raining, she lifts each of her front paws in turn and licks them clean - how cute is that? I do believe I'm a tad besotted......
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Trish
Realised this afternoon our 7 yr old now has Hand Foot and Mouth Disease like our 5 yr old last week.

Not a bad day, could have been worse! :smt047
I'd never heard of Hand foot and mouth till Katie got little bumps on her ands and feet two years ago...I took her to the Dr's and they said it was normal..so normal I'd never heard of it, then a week later I had it! Apparently most adults are immune, not me, I clawed my fingers to pieces, they were a mess, and my feet felt like on fire pins and needles There was me telling Katie not to be soft only a few days before.

Hope they get over it soon, it's so awful...
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-04-2006, 08:19 PM
my days been ok im still in pain with my back thinking about going to a+e but will see how it gos still resting it and wached football and we won so that was cool
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2006, 08:26 PM
pretty crap day here ....OH out all day laying floor tiles for his brother ( can't get him off the saofa here )......Arsenal lost and its rained all afternoon
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >