Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 07:59 AM

Wednesday, 9th January

I'm up so I thought I'd give it a go at starting this thing off

Good morning all.

Pitch black out so no idea what the weather has in store apart from it feels a bit breezy and cold.

Lifeline went off when Gary he put the watch on at 7.30 am, hence my getting out at an unreasonable hour.

Have a good 'un all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Morning Chris, hope Gary was ok. Frosty here. Fed the birds but they are getting very fussy about what they will eat. Maybe the cold weather will make them not so fussy. Nothing much to do today so I am sorting out birthday cards for the year. Nothing like being prepared. Have a good day Chris and also all others that come on later. Moyra hope you saw my post about books. Kelly nothing at all wrong with husband. Pesky men.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Morning all
Lol at Gary getting you up
Brenda...glad there was nothing wrong
Off to get my fringe cut today...oooo the excitement! Dad's still off work, he says he has had no sleep, just made him cheese on toast as I was scoffing some so felt a bit mean just doing some for me lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 09:03 AM
He was fine, Brenda. The watch is a fall monitor too and it's pretty sensitive. It's the second time it's triggered while he was putting it on and the other time it triggered he was filling up his e-cig.

Thankfully we have a camera on his living room so I can check him out straight away to see if anyone needs to go or if they can just cancel the alarm. Of course, when it goes off at 7.15 am I have to wait until the computer fires up and get the camera back on screen so I ring them back as soon as I can see what's what. We have a laptop dedicated to the camera so we can keep an eye on him all day
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Just to cheer you all up, here is a real tear jerker song for you all

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA4ZLteud88
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Morning Chris, brenda, griff Barry and all who follow.
Glad Gary was ok Chris.
Happy fringe cut day today griff.

Well it is very cold here today and we have had some sleety rain to thankfully we were almost home form our walk.

Moyra the offer of the books is very kind. For me I have so many books still to start so accepting more would be wrong of me . I am hoping when the weather warms up to get outside in the garden and start catching up with the books I already have to read.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Drs just called... want my dad to repeat his blood test... something to do with liver function
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Hopefully nothing to worry about griff. Has he been on any medication ? That can sometimes upset the liver functions.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Good afternoon everyone, sorry I am so late on but I have now given the books back to the neighbour. They were very sad stories but I enjoyed them. Thanks, Brenda, Griff and Lynn. I know I have stacks of books in the cabinet that I have not got round to reading yet. Hope you are all ok and your four legged friends too. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Lynn, he thinks it's his statins...we went before because the whites of his eyes went yellow but the nurse practitioner did nothing, he is booked in for a blood test tomorrow
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >