Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 08:02 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 4th January, 2019

Good morning, How are you all? I trust both you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Chilly morning here today, lovely walk over over the park again met up with the Amstaff and her owner and his little boy. Italians from ilano then Reece the naughty barker who knows I have treats we all had a lovely stroll together and the dogs mingling and sniffin together.
Dillon's bone delivery turned up they left it where I asked if I was out Dillon was in the garden and came bolting in like someone is trying to get in.
He also doesn't like the letter box when we think back he isn't use to them.
At Fennells we had a post box on the wall and at Upwell the door between living room and hall was mostly closed except at night. Plus our postman was always early.
At the weekend we are buying a post box to put on the wall outside.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and al who follow

Hope your finger is now greatly improve Moyra

Dogs have good memories as to who has biscuits.I sometimes meet someone and Teazle really pulls towards her

Lovely morning here so have taken the chance that the washing may dry at least for ironing. Picked up prescriptions only to find that the doctor had left one item off of Barry's so had to pop in and get. that done. I usually check when I pick the prescription up but didn't this time, that will teach me to take things for granted.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Morning all
Kota had an upset tummy again, 4.30am again! I don't know what it is, I don't know if she isn't going before bed and then getting uncomfortable, if it's the fact she is drinking too much or if she is grabbing bird food.....she is bouncing round happy as anything but I have had to cancel my plans. Steve was taking me to Jsyk after he finished work this morning...now I can't go
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning, How are you all? I trust both you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Good morning Moya hope you are good how are Steve teeth coming on and his lady chatting?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Chilly morning here today, lovely walk over over the park again met up with the Amstaff and her owner and his little boy. Italians from ilano then Reece the naughty barker who knows I have treats we all had a lovely stroll together and the dogs mingling and sniffin together.
Dillon's bone delivery turned up they left it where I asked if I was out Dillon was in the garden and came bolting in like someone is trying to get in.
He also doesn't like the letter box when we think back he isn't use to them.
At Fennells we had a post box on the wall and at Upwell the door between living room and hall was mostly closed except at night. Plus our postman was always early.
At the weekend we are buying a post box to put on the wall outside.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Do you know what Lynn you sound relaxed and happy from your posts no wonder Dillon is a happy boy letter box outside a good idea.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and al who follow

Hope your finger is now greatly improve Moyra

Dogs have good memories as to who has biscuits.I sometimes meet someone and Teazle really pulls towards her

Lovely morning here so have taken the chance that the washing may dry at least for ironing. Picked up prescriptions only to find that the doctor had left one item off of Barry's so had to pop in and get. that done. I usually check when I pick the prescription up but didn't this time, that will teach me to take things for granted.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe
You know what they say take nothing for granted. LOL

I am considering washing but really cold and damp so wait till tomorrow not much anyhow.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Kota had an upset tummy again, 4.30am again! I don't know what it is, I don't know if she isn't going before bed and then getting uncomfortable, if it's the fact she is drinking too much or if she is grabbing bird food.....she is bouncing round happy as anything but I have had to cancel my plans. Steve was taking me to Jsyk after he finished work this morning...now I can't go
Why can't you go out? of the three options I would say bird food really rich and passable.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Not much going on today had call from dunelm out of stock of my rug apparently the one they have is damaged. More stock due Friday/Wed. May order online and then see if it comes into stock in store they have 30% off at the moment and silly to loose that.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Oh no Sue not helpful. Reece's owner was saying a friend he walks with also has treats and Reece knows, he use to wear a red coat and Reece one day saw a lady with a red coat he was a distance away and went hurtling towards this poor woman thinking it was their friend. she was using the path through the park to the station thankfully she saw the funny side.
griff sorry to hear Kota has an upset stomach again she can't get to fat balls can she ?
Sorry you can't go out. Although if she is settled now I would say chance it.
Kazz hope they have the rug in stock plus agree 30% isn't worth losing.
Yes very relaxed here our friend who I rung Sunday to arrange a date for them to visit said how different I sound.
I feel very happy here and just love the walking again with Dillon it was becoming a chore back at the other house pavement pounding every day and having to make a big effort to get him to a park.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >