View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 07:59 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 31st December, 2018 New Year's Eve.

Good Morning everyone. Finding it very hard to type with my bad finger. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle for the last day of the year!

Now Enjoy a lovely day and evening and don't overdo things. Stay warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless all.

HAPPY HOGMANY!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 08:57 AM
Good morning Moya and all who follow

Hope your finger is soon better.

Dull and damp here. Have to pick up sister later and then eldest son is off to a friend's for a New Year get together so will see him for lunch tomorrow

Still no phone cover so have cancelled it and ordered again but this time pay in store. Spoke to them yesterday and they couldn't even say when it would be delivered to store but funny if you don't pay on line you should be able to pick it up today or tomorrow (but they are shut then) so we will see. Very disappointed.

Hope tow and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Morning Moyra & all who follow

Happy New Year everyone
Hope your finger is better soon
Both my brothers & sister in laws are coming over, we going to have food & drinks to celebrate rather than going out, be nice to have family round.
Liam & Sarah came round last night, they been to York with friends & are going to Sheffield for the new year so rather than travel all the way back home they stopped with us for the night & will travel to Sheffield today.
I’m adding a couple of photos, the first one was Rosie after her dip in the canal the other whilst we was waiting for tea & cake in the cafe after the walk
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	1EFB7BB0-253F-4A65-BFE1-8B95EB9CE799.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	6048   Click image for larger version

Name:	DF40AEC9-B2FE-43F1-A8AE-53EB021AA9CB.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	6049  
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Morning Sue
You’ll probably end up with two phone cases
Eldest could have a sore head tomorrow then
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Morning all
Awwwww look at Rosie!!!
Lol...sue, hope you have plenty of orange juice and paracetamol for your boy.
Moyra, are you going to get your finger looked at? I remember when I was younger I hurt my finger and my nan put a bread poultice on it for me
Mums home today
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Morning all

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas
Our's was busy but enjoyable

Happy new year to you all

Damp and cloudy here this morning.
No plans for today other than trying to get through this washing, I always get loads of it after Christmas, will be having a quiet day and new years.
All of us apart from Lizzie have colds and coughs.

The OT came out last Friday, a lovely lady and she picked up straight away that O/H was struggling and he let her know he'd lost his PIP daily care and she said she was seeing it more and more and it's quite obvious that these people need help. He has a few aids been delivered today, and is writing to our H/A to get some more rails etc in the bathroom and would like the shower moved.
She's also told him that if he can do something then he should be doing it, as there job is to maintain independence So all good

Have a good day all
And what ever you're doing for new year, have a good one and stay safe xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Morning everyone not a bad here today.
On the cards tighten the spare bed, make the bar stools and we are going to start investigating what's behind the boarded up fireplace.

Moyra take care of the finger hope it feels better soon.
Sue what a apin about the phone case.
Mandy have a lovely day and evening.
Sal glad someone is now stepping in regards OH I hope this now sees a beginning of a less stressful year for you.

We are at home having a quiet New Year as is usual for us.

Happy New Year to everyone from all of us here.

Watching a series on netflix dogs. 6 individual documentaries best two so far the dog brought over from Syria and Ice. Skipped the 3rd episode Japan and dog grooming and how they make their little dogs into humans.
So now on episode 4 the dog rescue shelter in Colombia I think.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Did you all see Santa?

If not should have gone to Spec Savers.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Lynn, I Popped to the doctors first thing this morning and got Trina the med secretary to look at it so she could describe it to the doctor when he came in. So I phoned her back at 12.30 and she had arranged with the doc to have the chemist prepare me some flucloxacillan capsules to clear it for me. So hopefully that will sort it out.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Afternoon all bipeds and canine quadrupeds. And the felines if course. How's the finger?
All prepared for Hogmanay?

Overcast here but not too bad at 9°C. Good walking weather - so we walked a lot. We met a bunch of Polish guys and they had three beautifully white minature poodles, all off the lead.The looked like a flock of lambs with Max herding them.
Times you wish you had your camera...........
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >