View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Eileen, we have missed you again, glad you had a lovely Christmas, I bet the twins were thoroughly spoilt and had a great fun as it is a time for the kiddiwinks. So lovely you have decided to add to your family. Cockerpoos are lovely but what are you going to call him? Look forward to the photo's don't keep us waiting! Lol. Happy New Year to you, Conor and the family, especially the new member! God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Talking of LG where are you? Hope you and the Mem and the puppies are all doing well. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Thanks MOYRATwins had a ball,totally spoilt of course.I need a bigger housePuppy’s name is Rowan,really suits himHe’s apricot coloured,looks like a Rowan❤️Will post pics on New Years Day,no worries
GRIFFactually went for a boy for that reasonPoor Conor is surrounded by the females
LG,so sorry to hear about Gypsy.Hugs to you and the Mem,hope you are both well xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Oh,just to add...I did try to rescue a Cockapoo and everything was perfect except for having the girls here.Kids are too young apparently and the pup was from a puppy farm.They said he would be too stressed around themBeen following his progress though with his new family and he’s doing really well.In a house with no children.Looked into a lot of other rescues and same deal.Only homes with children over 5 or over 12.In some cases child free homes only.Totally understand but it was something I always wanted to do.Hopefully I will get another chance when the twins are older.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Aw hi Lacey my rescue German shepherd was called Rowan had her for 12 years. Brought her home from a show i was at. Good luck with him.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Eileen... you thought of a rescue and that's more than most!!
My dad's the same... it's bitch mansions here lol..he has Dex cat at the moment but he won't be around much longer so he will be an only male....if he lasts that long! I might kill him, mums in tramore and left me with him, he has done nothing since she has been gone, I washed up last night..he went to the pub, I had to get up early to make sure the courier could leave..his parcel! Dashed to town and back quickly as I felt bad leaving him with the dogs, he has just got changed and gone to the pub...again leaving me with all the washing up and the lazy b* stard didn't even empty the bin...I had to do that too. I think tomorrow I will get very adventurous with my cooking and use all the pots and plates!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Griff, I have tried to send you an e-card for New Year but I am not sure that I have the right e-mail address for you. fingers crossed I have.

Kacey love to you and your new fella! Have a good new year!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Thanks Moyra...I shall check my emails...if not, thanks anyway a lovely thought xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Hello all,
Sorry for the long absence- belated Merry Christmas hope you all had a fabulous time.
Will have a bit of a catch up.
Had a bit of a time recently Long story short a Lauryn is home from university, and changing to a university near us so she can live at home.
We’ve all had 2 fab Christmas’s the Saturday before Liam & Sarah came, we had Christmas dinner & exchanged presents, was fabulous Liam & Sarah bought me a new Fitbit. Then we did Christmas dinner again with Tony’s Mum, me, To y & Lauryn on Christmas Day. Was all about family for us Rosie loved all the attention
Looking forward to all the catch up I need to do.
I’m so sorry to read about Gypsy LG, thinking about you & the men
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Awwwww Mandy, so lovely to see you. Lots of people find being at university away from family difficult...I am sure she will be much happier at-home xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >