Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 06:06 AM

Daily Threads, Thursday, 27th December, 2018

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Well that's Christmas done and dusted, now just New Year to get through and then its some of the worst weather to come but Spring is just round the corner. My daffodils are up about 6 inches, so that can be looked forward to.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Good bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Yes Moyra not long now till spring.

Well yesterday went off very well even though we didn't have dinner till 6.30'ish. Mark and Lauren had to work. Have to work today to.
We are picking Joel up in a biot then off to Huntingdon Mark finishes at 1 and is meeting us and we will grab Lauren and have some lunch out together.

Hope everyone is well all four legged friends and that you had a good Boxing day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Pleased you had a good day yesterday and hope you enjoy today Lynn

Nice here today with a frost earlier on. Out to pick up my birthday present later and then another walk with Teazle.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Morning all
Sue... hope you get something lovely for your birthday
Lynn, have a lovely lunch
Moyra...yep, spring just around the corner
Hospital for me today....not until 4.40 though so may have a little mooch in town to begin with
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Afternoon all.

Lovely Christmas had here Mom slept a lot but the antibiotics working against the chest infection would do that I suspect, her eyes have cleared up thankfully as well. Also enjoying cd's which she has not done for a long while like it has been too much. So little but good steps.

Excellent news as well my sisters youngest daughter got engaged on Christmas day night. Her ring was in a cracker the ring was attached to a rose with a message saying "Love you to the moon and back" in case the ring went missing. Her middle name is Rose also and she uses it often Sophie Rose. She was named after my Mom Margaret Rose and Mom's Mom;Emily Rose.
She is over the moon he organised her Mom Dad twin brother and her older sister and her fianace,to be there with his Mom Dad sister and hubby She did not expect it we thought as they have been together since 18 both 25 in 2019 and going to New York for their 25th birthday in January. We sort of expected the proposal there but he said we both love our families and wanted them to be part of it not miles away.

The ring is his Nans engagement ring his Dad said he could use it. But appears the size cannot be altered without ruining the ring and setting. Soph is 3 sizes smaller than she is. So a new ring will be brought at some time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Sue... hope you get something lovely for your birthday
Lynn, have a lovely lunch
Moyra...yep, spring just around the corner
Hospital for me today....not until 4.40 though so may have a little mooch in town to begin with
Hospital why have I missed something? Steve's family are weird but that is cruel.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Pleased you had a good day yesterday and hope you enjoy today Lynn

Nice here today with a frost earlier on. Out to pick up my birthday present later and then another walk with Teazle.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe,
I hope you have securicore on standby when you get the prezzie.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Yes Moyra not long now till spring.

Well yesterday went off very well even though we didn't have dinner till 6.30'ish. Mark and Lauren had to work. Have to work today to.
We are picking Joel up in a biot then off to Huntingdon Mark finishes at 1 and is meeting us and we will grab Lauren and have some lunch out together.

Hope everyone is well all four legged friends and that you had a good Boxing day.
All is well in your home.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Well that's Christmas done and dusted, now just New Year to get through and then its some of the worst weather to come but Spring is just round the corner. My daffodils are up about 6 inches, so that can be looked forward to.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Good bless.
My Daffs are showing as well thought about throwing some more compost over them, have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2018, 02:27 PM
How lovely Kazz, my cousin has been with her fella 1year new year's Day...she was upset she didn't get a ring Christmas day and a proposal...she said maybe new year as it's their anniversary, I tried to point out it's only been a year and they moved city and in together after 6 months
Nothing missed...my check up with my consultant which is about 3 months late....I am expecting to be told off but I will smile sweetly lol
Yes....a very nasty thing to do, I could happily murder him sometimes and my dad isn't a fan because of the way he treated me in the past...but even he did the nice thing and took time out of his day to give him a Christmas dinner! As Steve doesn't read so well, I have made him re-read the messages to see if he had maybe missed a word or not understood it correctly...nope, read it back to me and says exactly what he told me last night
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >