Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2018, 08:09 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 22nd December, 2018

Good morning everyone, I trust that you and your four legged friends are all in good shape. It will be nice to get some lighter mornings.

I must get my hair cut and styled. I hate going to the hair dressers but it is getting so long down my back which I don't mind but it is getting so thin.

Oh well best get Amber out for her walk now she has finished her breakfast.

Have a good day, I think it is warm enough out there and dry here at the moment so have a good day if you can, stay well and safe. Good bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Busy day here today. Walk Dillon then out to do last minute bits then onto the garden centre at Downham to meet Michael and Margaret for a festive coffee and cake. They will be going to Michael's eldest Boxing day so we will more than likely not see them till the New year now.
Hoping to not need to go out tomorrow or Monday and Michael now in London and home with us christmas eve.
Moyra good luck in your hairdresser search. I will travel back and forth to Upwell every 6-7 weeks for my hair Kirsty who cuts it and Lisa who owns the little salon have become more like friends and I feel comfortable there now after 5 years.
Plus if Beth if around I can always catch up with her to.

Lovely to wake up to a lovely front door and bedroom windows.

griff glad you like the dresses.
Harvey yes we all use to have to work Christmas eve to. Even when I was part time working in Insurance in the evenings, although it was unlikely anyone would call we still had to have a skeleton staff to man the phones incase.
Mark and Lauren work Christmas eve to being in retail they usually only get Christmas day off. Plus at least a Saturday over the weekend to being management they do usually get their Sunday off but will go in if needed.
Very good work ethic from both the boys and Lauren.
So much entitlement felt needed these days.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Morning all.
8°C here and clear. Good walking weather. So we walked..........
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Good morning everyone
Hope you manage to find a good hairdresser Moyra

`Pleased you like the door and windows Lynn. Will be nice for you to have Michael home for Christmas. I feel sorry for the people in retail. Why do we have to have shops open on Boxing Day cant people live without shopping for two days of the year.

I was lucky when working in an office as didn't have to work Christmas Eve and had to reserve some holiday for the Christmas shutdown as it was in the construction industry so no work until the New Year.

Lovely morning here so have had a lovely walk. Just doing a bit of cleaning round the kitchen and waiting for everyone else to wake up - expect lunch will be on the table before son gets up

Hope two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Hey I am back...…………….
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Where you been? Morning and all other peeps that are up and about. Been for a wander down into the village shops and bought some lovely roses. I keep a vase of flowers now by the photo display of my boy Tyto. Miss him so much. Will miss him Christmas morning and opening presents for him. Ah well must away and do, not sure what. Besoeker have you had the results back for Max? bye all. Huh did I say not sure what? Well I have just had to clean all the kitchen windows outside because some seagull came and pooped all over them. I don't think there was a bit missed. While doing that my darling husband leant on the door jam and said is the shed drying out. I will not say what I said but suffice it to say they were as bad as the yuk on the windows. tt. Merry Christmas.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Welcome back Kazz
Woe is me....I feel awful, managed to dust and polish and clean the window and front door and mirror...now just filling up on lucozade. I feel like I am expecting the bloody queen not my brother!!
Steve's been given his time off over Christmas... Christmas day and boxing day so I will only get to see him for 5 mins on Christmas day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Evening everyone.
Hi Kaz good to see you back hope you are well and how are mum and Gert.
Blessed seagulls brenda. My car has been free of poop since moving. Bird poop that is. Gorden parked it under a tree at the garden centre while we were having coffee with Michael and Margaret a bloomin bird pooped all down the passenger window.
Saw Wendy from next door today and her Oh and they were saying they rarely hear Dillon except for the occasional woof. Love to hear that as we then know that when we are out he is a good quiet boy which Paul and Beth always said he was to.
Awww griff do not make yourself ill because your brother is visiting. You are under the weather as it is please don't make yourself worse.
Sorry to hear you won't get much time with Steve over Christmas.
Nearly broke the bank today finished shopping all the drink and food for christmas sure there is to much but never learn.
Better to much than not enough.
Also bought new curtains and poles for the bedrooms we have the vertical blinds but you need curtains to well we do.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Great to hear Dillon is a quiet boy when you are out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Yes always good to hear that from neighbours especially as we have barkers next door at all hours.
We are tuning them out now.
How are you feeling now hope you are resting.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >