Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2018, 08:12 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 12th May 2018

Good morning all

I imagine Moyra is in the garden enjoying the nice weather thats returned this morning.

Not much happening here having a go at the front garden and then into the back to continue my block paving I am extending the locks in the back so Mom hgas a safe walking area.

All good here, everyone well and hope this day finds you all the same.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2018, 08:19 AM
I was late taking Amber out so I left the thread until now. I have to go back to the opticians this morning as my new glasses are broken already. the nose grip is useless it is a tiny piece of plastic. I need more robust nose grip as I have had on previous pairs.

Hope everyone is ok this morning and enjoying the nice weather. Have a good day all, hope all our four legged friends are all ok too. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Good afternoon Kazz, Moyra and all who follow

Hope glasses are repaired in the way you want Moyra

Enjoy your time in the garden Kazz

Dry first thing but has been raining since 10.00 am and looks set for the rest of the day so no need to water the garden tonight. Barry has helped to repair and bit of cracked plaster in the hall so will have to get painting later in the week

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Afternoon all. Raining here now so Tyto can just use the garden for a pee as he went for a couple of wanders this morning. Typically Sara, my daughter, will get wet doing the colour run in Brighton. Hm the colours will run if it rains there.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2018, 04:42 PM
"Evening all" as the policeman used to say.

Been in the front garden today you know when you start and then you get another idea. Anyhow all sorted now and I decided to cut out the acers to regain their shape.....both now look lovely really pleased. And plucked up courage to "go up against" the phormium which has really gone mental. So lopped off some of the outside leaves back to about 8" off the ground reducing the girth so to speak real hard job ended up with the loopers in the end; in a day or so I will be out with my sharp knife and take down to ground level......
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Evening all.

Another nice day here. We think the cafe problem may be sorted, but we will keep our eye on how this particular young lady treats my lad in future and any further problems will result in a written complaint to her boss. I think she realises it (I think the other staff had a quiet word with her) and she's been tripping over herself to be nice this morning. We don't need or expect that. All we want is for her not to pick on him and we'll be happy.

Lovely walk, nice breakfast and fascinating watching our friendly neighbourhood tramp at McDs with his same pile of 2p pieces on the table . I think I'd rather be at work than sat bored all day.

The baby geese are out on the lake. So very, very cute. Two clutches so far