Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2017, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 24th January

Good morning everyone

Do hope you had an undisturbed night June.

Hope Brian, you Nippy and Pepsi feel a lot better today. I dont blame Brian for hitting the dog we would all do the same in the heat of the moment to save our pet.

Hope everyone is feeling well.

Very cold out there this morning but thankfully no fog. It lingered here until after dark yesterday but fortunately had cleared by the time I picked Paul up from the station.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Cold and frosty again here today. Possibly slippery underfoot to as we had some rain last night So take care all.

Nippy Jen hoping Pepsi, Brian and yourself are feeling better today.
June hoping you had a quieter night and I believe tenants are responsible for anti social tenants.
http://www.rla.org.uk/landlord/guide...nuisance.shtml
There is also a shelter link Scotland but shelter are nationwide. Might be worth a look at them to.
Harvey do hope your back is better today.
Hope you and the Mem arrived in Wales safely LG.

Hope everyone has a good day feels well and all four legged friends are well to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Good morning Sue and Lynn and all who follow. Yes thankfully the fog is gone this morning. Must get Amber out for her walk.

Nippy Jen, hope you, Pepsi and Brian are ok this morning. June hope all was quiet last night and no further damage.

Harvey hope you back has improved overnight.

Griff, hope you are ok, take care everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2017, 08:19 AM
I am whispering as I cannot believe how our luck is panning out at the moment.
Just checked the bank and the dealer has refunded the money for the starter motor already. Less than a week.
Fingers crossed it keeps going in the right direction and that Mark gets the break he needs soon.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Morning all. Sun shining here so I am imagining I am in Africa as I am watching the baboons and antelope on the webcam. Hope Pepsi is ok this morning and all is quiet at Junes. Have a good day all. Lynn I hope your luck has now changed for the better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Thanks brenda.
I have just stopped watching I can imagine myself laying on that lovely grass in the warm sunshine and snoozing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Morning all

Cold yet bright here weather wise. Hope Nippy and family are all good today.

Have to say very quiet and subdued here without Cassie - totally lost and tears come easily. House is just so empty yet she was such a quiet dog.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Morning Kazz I can imagine the house must be quiet even though Cassie was a quiet girl.
Hugs.

Well two bad things for today got to the corner and stupid bloke with the little terrier that goes for Dillon every time he see's him has him on his full extender lead. Out of sight so little dog see's Dillon as it comes round the corner and flies at his face. I pulled him back and yelled at the dog plus Dillon's instinct was to move back.
When he decided to reel him in and show his face I made a big point of checking Dillon over and told him luckily he didn't make contact. His reply did he go for him yes you had the lead extended fully and couldn't see what was round the corner. Sure he finds it funny.
Good job Dillon is non reactive especially as he is so big.
Went to come indoors the doorbell has been stole again. First one they took the whole thing as it was on special heavy duty sticky pads. This one the back plate is screwed to the wall so they have taken the front part.
Ned a bell if I am in the back of the house you can't always hear the door knocker.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Morning all
Nippy, tell Brian not to feel bad, i whalloped the dog attacking my laney with my crutch...i raised it up high and everything...at that moment my only thought was to get Laney to safety, nothing else mattered
Wow Lynn, someone is going round skanking doorbells...how very bizarre, maybe it is the new form of rat a tat ginger?
Kazz, it is going to take a lot of getting used to to not having cassie about
Morning Sue, Brenda and Moyra and Moyra, yes i am doing o.k thanks, off for a blood test today if i can get motivated Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
the doorbell has been stole again.
I'm gobsmacked who would want to steal a door bell

I really didn't think you would have that happen where you live and not once but twice, not an excuse but could be kids just challanging each other.

Do you know anyone with horses around there, they'll almost certainly have one of those 'electric fence' things, you could borrow it and connect it to the door bell case

I did have one here for a while but gave it to my brother as I couldn't see any chance of my using it.

Sorry about Dillon but I would think that he is big enough to handle a little snappy dog. I really don't like these extender lead things and I don't think there's one been made that is strong enough to hold Casey.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >