Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 28th December

Good morning everyone, will soon be New Year.

Griff, sorry to hear Deags is still not well and now you are not either, don't suppose the worry has helped you.

Glad you have the place to yourself again Lynn, will Mark be back tonight? Now you need to rest for a couple of days although I suspect you have a lot of washing to sort out.

June, I expect you are right about Zen and her thick coat. Still she may be glad of the heaters if it gets much colder.

Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Very cold here Mark and Joel gone over to Essex to do some of Marks job. Joel will be moving furniture today. He was reluctant to get out of bed even though he was asleep by 9 last night.
He will be with us tomorrow as Mark will not have enough for him to do. Mark is thinking about taking him back Friday so he is back at Donna's for New year Mark will be away and he goes back to school Thursday.
Must admit Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday on our own will be nice before Gorden returns to work Tuesday and back in our bed not on the sofa bed.
Today we will be doing the dump we have so many bottles and wrapping paper and cardboard to dispose of. Then we are going to the shopping village in Spalding we haven't been out for 4 days.

griff do hope you are feeling better today. The worry and lack of sleep over Deags cannot be helping at all.
Jube hope the girls soon sorted themselves out.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Good morning all.
Bright and crisp here today although a bit warmer than yesterday.
I'm making a stew today, Brians favourite
Hope you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you had a good Christmas Nippy

The house will seem empty when they all go Lynn but peace will be good and you can both do as you please. Do hope Joe; will be ok when he goes back to Harlow.

Sorry Deans is still not fully recovered and now you Griff. Do take care of yourself.

Lovely day here. First lot of bedding on the line and another in the wash. Just son's to do now so I have stripped the bed round him

Have a good day and stay safe and warm everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Deags has been back to the vets, she then promptly threw up on the carpet when she got home, they think she may be regurgitating as oppose to vomitting, so now i have to go back and fetch some more medicine for her...she is to go back friday and if she isn't right, they are going to take her in and xray her just to see there isn't a problem other than her pancreatitis....i am also at the drs myself tomorrow as i feel rotten, i was that bad my mum and dad had to take the dog to the vet!!! i did manage to take Kota for a wander...and she was like a blooming loony as it was frosty so we came home Lol..i can pick my battles
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Pleased to be back in the old routine. Amber walked and Steve cleaning his tropical fish tanks as he is wont to do on a regular basis. I think I may take an hour on the bed for a while to see if I can kip. Laid awake most of the night, I am sure it is habit now. Have a good afternoon all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Griff posts crossed to sorry to hear that neither you nor Deags is any better. Do wish you both well soon, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Hoping Deags gets over the sickness very soon Griff, it must be soul destroying, especially when you're not well yourself. Thank goodness your mum and dad have been there to help you.
Girls been out on the river again. Frosty and cold this morning, checked them a few times before I went to bed and no one out at all, all tucked up nice and warm.
Once we were back from walks I went off to sort a new tyre out for myself, that should be in tomorrow and they have put the spare on in the meantime. Noticed my exhaust pipe hanging off, went for LPG and then called in at garage on the way home, they were just locking up but he's going to take it in to weld the exhaust pipe on Friday morning, brake stuff won't be here until into the New Year. Had a bone run tomorrow, but not going anywhere because if that exhaust decides to drop off on the motorway I will be in all kinds of trouble.
Got the fire lit, mug of tea and two turkey butties with a custard doughnut for afters, I know how to live
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 03:38 PM
Oh dear June between you and Lyn and wondering who is having the worst luck. Do hope things improve for both of you and Griff too. take care all this thread seems to have spooks. God bless all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2016, 04:28 PM
P.O'G's for the love of dogs has just started on 3. Lovely!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >