Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 07:34 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 12th November

Good morning everyone, getting darker as the days go on. Still about 5 or 6 weeks and we shall have the shortest day and can look forward to reverse action as regards daylight hours.

Griff, so sorry you are feeling so rough, do take it easy, I think considering how ill you are you do really well lass with hardly any complaints.

Lynn, just read about your boiler again, my word no wonder you were depressed. I hope it is all sorted again but don't be afraid to have a moan to us if it is not. We are not all psychic.

Norma, it is pretty cold and miserable here so I hate to think what it must be like up there. Wonder what happened to
1cd have seen her in ages.

June, that would scare the hell out of me to have three dogs to control while some batty persons starts throwing rings or whatever around with their unleashed dog on the same field.
Sorry the river board people haven't cleared the debris it is asking for flooding problems. I'd shake them up again.

Mandy, Brenda, Jenny and Gnasher and anyone else I have overlooked hope you are all ok.

LG and Harvey hope all is well now within your realms. Hope Casey is much better and Lara is too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 07:41 AM
BEWARE! our favourite (NOT) person has reappeared, just as helpful as ever.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Very wet here today. Off to Essex only Harlow meeting a friend there for coffee and lunch and a catch up lots to catch up on.
We were meant to meet Monday Gorden has a work from home day again but her husband has his huntington's benefit assessment so we have swapped the days rather than not catch up for a good few months again.

Thank you Moyra I know I can moan and rant but to be hinest I get fed up of it all so all of you must and it's bit like Ostrich syndrome at the moment with it all sticking my head in the sand seems to be the best way forward for now.

I'm looking but can't see t the moment who you are referring to Moyra. Sure I will at some point.

Hoping everyone is well today and all our four legged friends also.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Morning All!! I noticed that ... o dear. It's been so nice without her, peaceful!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Gnasher and all who follow

I too saw her name, it jumped at me as soon as I look at posted in today section. It was so nice and quiet too

Moan away Lynn and let off a bit of steam with us we have broad shoulders. Have a safe journey to Essex and enjoy the catch up.

Morning Gnasher have a good day.
Do hope you are feeling better today Griff I really don't know how you always stay so cheerful.

Dry but very windy here at the moment but heavy rain forecast so off out with her ladyship. Had a friend of mine on the phone yesterday. She has a lot of health problems, a son who is not allowed to talk to or see her (by his wife and inlaws) and now her husband is not well in hospital following a hip replacement a week ago. Very worrying times for her so I told her to off load on me which she did. Just wish she was nearer so I could do more for her.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 08:13 AM
She's posted ... I won't bother to answer! Best to ignore!
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Good morning all that been and all to come
Ditto to all that's already been posted cos I'm a lazy git
And hoping all's well human and doglet wise hugs to those feeling under par /poorly
Not nearly as cold as its been just a few wee pockets of snow on the heigh tops rained overnight kitchen floor now resembles a mud wrestling ring grrrr
Nothing on the cards today just preparing for the working season staring next week dogs having more kit than humans lol
Peace shattered come Monday when hubby back groan
Did see a certain person has reared their head again where's the ignore button again !!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day what ever planned
Do take care stay safe xxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone. The rain has stopped and it is quite a nice morning now. So mild at 14c
I'm going to make a birthday cake in a mo for my Gdaughters partner. I do like having little things to do
The washing's on so hey ho, time to get on with other stuff.
Have a good day all, I'm off to see what you-know-who has posted
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2016, 09:32 AM

River Nile Not level but who cares?

Good morn
Bit late again as spending time stitching 10 photos together to show above. Wet and miserable here today so staying indoors.Just had to dive out as the opticians rang to say my new glasses were in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2016, 10:59 AM
morning all
Much better today thankfully!!!
Lynn, hope your boiler fuse doesn't go again or you might be blowing a fuse Lol
wow, what a awful day!!!!! wet ad grey...lovely!!!
i forgot to say, i managed to get to see 2 of my relatives who were trying to sort out the old lady who had been neglected by other family members...was so nice to see them both and i got choccies and a lovely bracelt
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >