Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 08:34 PM

Any Dream Analysts out there?

I had a snooze this afternoon and had a long involved dream. I was in a room showing my recently divorced husband my house plans, saying I will build the house when he pays me back the money he owes me. He flew into a rage and said I wasn't getting it. I then found lots of biro's lying around and started collecting them into a pile. Because I felt under threat from my ex, I then sneaked out with my mobile to ring someone I know called Louisa.

The reality that relates to this (maybe) is - the divorce (decree absolute) is due any day, I have recently found out that amongst his other faults he was treating the dogs badly behind my back (including hitting them), I am suing him for a large amount of (my) money as he has lied on a voluntary financial statement about his assets, I need the money to build my new house (planning permission just granted but I can only afford the land). I am ALWAYS looking for biro's as I lay them down all over the place then they disappear, and when I told Louisa about my unhappiness with the trip last week she said I should have sent her a text and she would have arranged to meet so I wasn't on my own all week.

Just a load of mental junk being sorted and dumped? Or anything I should know????? Does anyone have any views on this ?

Gill
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by spotsmad

Just a load of mental junk being sorted and dumped? Or anything I should know?????
I'm not an expert, but i would say a bit of both!

My Dream Book says that to dream of ballpoint pens means that you will soon write to a dear old friend that you have not spoken to for many years.

I think the rest of it is just your mind trying to deal with the very traumatic time for you at the moment - ((hugs))
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

01-09-2005, 09:43 PM
some of the dreams we have are our minds sorting and filing through information and recent events - and this is what your dream that you had seems to be - the dreams that tend to have a hidden meaning are the strange ones like you dreaming you were talking to a tiger for example

I hope you get things all sorted soon though in your life - it sounds like you've had a rough time
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Hope everything falls into place for you, been there and done that so know what you are going though. I was only 19 I had just lost my mother and was going out with a police officer for about 2 weeks before she died, then two days after mum pass away he comes over and I didn't answer the door straight away as I had been washing my hands but sung out that I was coming I had opened the door and got a fist in the face, he was yelling wanting to know who was I trying to hide, I was so confused I had never had anyone treat me this way didn't know what to do so I took him though the whole place opening doors showing him that there was no one there.
He would drag me nake pass other cops that were at our place if I didn't have on clothes that he would pick out for me or put a gun into my mouth and tell me if I ever left him he would hunt me down and kill me and then pull the trigger just so I would know that he would I never knew if that gun was loaded or not or choke me if I dare raise my eyes to look him in the face alot of this happen while there was his work mates I had learnt that no one would help me if other police watched this and let it go without trying to stop it.
Then one day I had just been let out of hospital with over 40 stitches in my stomach as I had sign myself out because he had brought a picture of my cat hunged and said he would kill the other one if I was home in time, I had gotten home in time but it wasn't good enough I was kicked in the stomach and while I was on the floor he had slit my poor cat's thoat. I waited until the early hours of the morning to get myself sometime to recover, I then went and got a Knife and stab the bed very close to him and made sure he was awake and to know that I choose not to kill him and then walked away I was just turned 22 and had been though hell for 3 years. That was over 21 years ago I'm now being treated for PTSD and if I can live though that you will do just great I know you will
cheers Karen
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 11:41 AM
bl***y h**l!!!

What can I say? That is truely awful!
Puts my little inconveniences into perspective!
Take care
:smt058

Gill
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 12:05 PM
OMG China, nothing to say to that really except take care and hope you get sorted
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-09-2005, 12:11 PM
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 08:54 PM
The main thing is I got though it alive and I no longer I blame myself for what he did but I do blame the others police officers that were there and never lifted a finger to help. The thing is there will always be someone worst off than you I lived but you hear on the news of women who have been killed by their husbands /partners who have broken their AVO's not once but many times before they had killed.
You will get your house and you will look back on all what to you and your beloved dogs have been though and think thank god I got out of that.
I'm learning to live with the PTSD,I've been told that I probally never get cure but I see it as there is a chance that I will get better
cheers karen
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Another interesting subject

Does anyone know what it means if you're being chased by people with guns
it's a dream i've been having quite a lot for the past few months
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Don't know Stewart but I would be looking over my shoulder, just in case!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >