View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 08:02 AM
So glad I'm not the only one with these wierd little things! I have to pack the shopiing in the supermarket so that everything slots together and uses up as little space as possible, I have to hang my clothes up in colour order andd shoes have to go back into the boxes as soon as I'm finished with them - even at 3am! Oh and I do have GHD's but I still check them when I use them that they're off!!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Loving this thread!

I do the door thing - in the morning I always go back and check the front door is locked and before bed I will check the back door at least 3 times.

When home by myself I have to check every room/walk-in cupboard when I get home from work and before bed. Not sure what I'm checking for but I still have to do it!!

I'm another one that can't sleep unless the duvet is straight and I also can't
sleep unless the opening of the pillowcase is facing towards the middle of the bed.

Another unusual one that my mates always mock me for is that when we
have a poker night and people chuck their chips in the middle of the table to bet I have to go round and stack them all neatly into piles.

Oh and they also mock me because all my DVDs and CDs are in alphabetical order.

Is there room in the padded cell for me?!?
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Fantastic thread, we're bonkers on Dogsey!

I used to spend ages checking things before I left the house, that the oven was off, straighteners unplugged, door locked etc. I am not as bad any more. When one of my friends and I used to go out together we would constantly compulsive check we had our keys and wallets, we would set each other off. We're nowhere near as bad now but we still laugh about it.

One of my weirdest things though is that when I hang my washing out, the pegs have to match. I have 4 different lots of pegs and if I hang my jeans out, using two pegs, both have to match. It is even worse if I hang out things that are associated, eg my cycling clothes, because my top, trousers, coat and gloves would have to have the same type of peg on each of them. I hate Dave hanging out the washing because he doesn't take note of my matching peg needs
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Hilarious thread!

Alas, I can't join in as the list would be endless and you would all think I'm bonkers.

More so than usual that is!
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
SATNAV. Always have to beat the Satnav oringinal ETA!
Yes... I ALWAYS have to beat the Satnav original ETA too!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4