View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 10:26 PM
If i hand write something if its not EXACTLY right and perfect then the thing gets screwed up and i start again.
I have a phobia of shell pasta..though i like all others- the texture makes me gag.
The noise/feel of a socked foot being rubbed against carpet is making me feel sick just thinking about it!
My bf once brought me shell pasta and a messy list whilst scraping his socks along the carpet just to wind me up..i was actually sick!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:39 AM
LOL, I do the petrol thing, when I have a car...

I don't think I have anything else, although if I am typing and find a mistake five or six words back I have to delete the whole sentence so I can correct the mistake and retype the whole thing instead of just clicking on the word I've mis-typed...daft..
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2010, 08:35 AM
OMG, reading these I've just realized I also don't like my foods touching so if I have spaghetti or noodles for example I don't like them touching whatever else is on my plate!
Petra
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2010, 05:48 PM
There is nothing wrong with a touch of OCD!!!
OH deliberately changes the stereo volume because I have to have it on certain numbers only. He also moves CDs and DVDs as they have to be in a particular order, and once he went round the washing line and changed my pegs round (they have to be same colour for particular items, and certain shaped pegs for different items).
I have on several occasions gone back home from work, or return after setting off for evenings out to check the front door is locked.

Re: the food thing, I have to have a bit of evrything in a mouthful, and potatoes always get left till last!

There are loads of other things, I could go on for ages about this - it's quite hard work sometimes!
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 06:01 PM
I definitely have OCD - I do the petrol thing and always have to eat the food I like least first, saving the best bits for last. I can't stand the towels to be crumpled up and always put the little bits of washing like nickers and socks in the middle of the rotary dryer in pairs, with he big items on the outside. What am I trying to hide ?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
I definitely have OCD - I do the petrol thing and always have to eat the food I like least first, saving the best bits for last. I can't stand the towels to be crumpled up and always put the little bits of washing like nickers and socks in the middle of the rotary dryer in pairs, with he big items on the outside. What am I trying to hide ?
No that's normal. My mother always said to me when I was younger it hides the knickers from the prowlers Mind you, my mother is now literally insane...but there again when she told me this some weirdo was going round our neighbourhood nicking underwear off washing lines..

Oh and I can't stand kissy kissy noises, or someone tutting incessently...drives me demented. Oh and the noise of a knife and fork rubbing together.
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
I definitely have OCD - I do the petrol thing and always have to eat the food I like least first, saving the best bits for last.
I do that as well lol
Especially with a chocolate bar. For instance with a twix i will eat the biscuit bit first then the caramel.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 11:11 PM
I also do the same with the petrol If I buy something I never get the first or the last one off the shelf, I always go for the middle one I can't have the volume on the TV or stereo on thirteen either.....
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I also do the same with the petrol If I buy something I never get the first or the last one off the shelf, I always go for the middle one I can't have the volume on the TV or stereo on thirteen either.....
I do the same with things on the shelves - and then find my self tidying the shelves up and lining things back up neatly .. The volume on the telly/laptop/car stereo ect has to be an even number.
when shopping things have to be put in certain bags, with certain other things.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 06:45 AM
U are all bonkers!!!
Mine are all normall things!

1. I quite like Beetroot but wont eat it cos it turns/infects the other food with Pink.
2. i dont mind what cutlery i have, but its got to match
3. when i have a bath i check at least 10 times whilost in the bath that i dont have my watch on.
4. Going places ,. WALKING on PAVEMENTS, i crisscrosss all the time to make sure i go on the most direct/straight way possible.
DRIVING: i dont like going back on myself to get somewhere, even if its a better road. & will time/sat nav myself to make sure.
SATNAV. Always have to beat the Satnav oringinal ETA!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >