Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Pet hates.....

People who come and pay for the dog training classes and then turn up every week....'Well I've been SO busy I just haven't had time' then complain at the end as everyone elses dog is doing well and thiers is left behind. I can understand that sometimes life gets in the way - but when it is every week it drives me up the wall. It happened one group with this one lady - we must have spent 10mins every lesson going over the same things! Grrrr!!!!

People nattering to shop assistants when ther is a huge queue.

The lady in the post Office who refuses to write out proof of postage for you - I make a point of writing everything out in meticulous detail so it takes ages - all the other assitants do it automatically for you. I mentioned it to her once and said that she was meant to do it as it should not be in my handwriting - her answer was - 'Well no one is going to know are they!'

Indicators....well - my driving instructor used to tell me that there was a troll under the Tamar bridge that stole everyones indicators as they drove into Cornwall! It does seem to be a county wide problem!

People Who Do Not Clean Up After Their Dogs! (need I say more!)

People who allow their dogs to run up to mine when I have spent 5 years stopping her attack anyone she sees!

Dogs off lead on roads

People who tell thier dogs off when they come back to them

Oh dear...... I really am quite a chilled out person!
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:53 AM
1. Supermarkets - the same as everyone else!
2. Dog poo not being picked up
3. Dogs and children that have no manners what so ever!!
4. Letting your children run a muck in shops.
5. People who take up more than one space @ supermarkets or in car parks.
6. People in my street (parking's really limited) and they take up over 2 spaces and no boby else can park ther and have to park in the next street.
7. I have a doctors and community centre in my street and ppl who either park out on the road rather than going into the space thats there - just laziness and also double park beside another car and leave it there for an hour or 2, whilst I toot my horn for an hour before someone comes and lets me out.
8. People who park to close to the car door so I cant get in! The amount of times I've had to climb over the passenger side to get into my car is unbelievable.
9.People who cant control shopping trolleys - I'd like to see what if I put a huge dent or scratch in their car.
10. And always always always I get the trolley with the wobbly wheel!
11. People calling just as I'm away to eat my tea selling something on occasion I have been known to be very blunt!

I think I should stop now......... lol
smileyfaces=]
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Ok,
I was at the shops, again today. I hate food shopping.
This happens to me in every bl**dy shop I go in. You put your purchases on the belt like a good girl and you stand there with your handbag on the other end packing up as the check out girl swooshes them through.
Your halfway through packing things away and she needs paying doesn't she? Soooooo, you have half packed your stuff, your sweating like a pig, (menopause) then you go searching for your purse all the while packing away your stuff.
The nice checkout lady takes your money and while she is doing what she does you carry on packing and sweating. Soooo your handbag is open and your purse is back in there, of course, and your still packing and sweating, when she kindly hands you your change, reciept and any notes all together. Plonk in your hand, so you now have to do a sort of juggling act to get the coins in your purse, which is in the other hand, and the notes in the wallet side, while at the same time disengaging everything from the bl**dy reciept.

Nine times out of ten you end up with coins all over the conveyor and the nice checkout lady sits and smiles in that supercillous (sp)way that only check out ladies can do. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG
What's your beef, what gets your dander up

Elaine xxx

annoying, and has happened to myself and possibly everyone in the world
if i ever become a checkout lady, i will defo never do this. they will have a little statue with me on and the plaque will say 'nice checkout girl'
daisy xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I forgot one!!! (maybe more than one!!!!)

SATURDAY checkout girls!!!!!! I just nipped down to one of those small local tesco's for a couple of bits, and there at one of the chekahts was the same girl who was annoying me the other Saturday, chatting away to the girl at the next till, whilst I noisily plonked my basket in the big hole in the hope that they might just notice there actually was a CUSTOMER waiting there Anyway, although she condescended to picking up one of my 3 items, she still carried on chatting with her mate, whilst she waved my celery around in the air, and EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE ENDED WITH THAT RAISED QUESTION TONE You know the one I mean??? Like every sentence you make has to be some kind of question? There! I did it myself there! LMAO!!!!! What is it with these teenagers that have to talk like that now then??? I don't unless it IS a bl**dy question!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
deep breaths...........
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 02:14 PM
LOL at this thread, it's fab!!

Here are my hates:-

I hate it when I let a car out at a junction or whatever and the driver doesn't thank me. It makes me want to re-wind my actions and ignore the b***er!!

Can't stand people having loud conversations on their mobiles, gets on my nerves that does.

Hate it when people are condescending and think they have the right to look down their noses at you.

Girls with fat, flabby bellies hanging out of cropped tops - ewww

Dog-owners not scooping poop

People who own dogs and not train them or exercise them and set a crap example.

Patients at our surgery that think it is okay to be rude to me because they've had to wait an hour or so to see the doctor. Hello - it's NOT MY FAULT is it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there are lots more festering inside lol I think I need therapy!!!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I've got another one , kids who cycle on the pavements, I was walking the dogs to the park yesterday and this kid on a bike came bombing around the corner on the pavement and very,very narrowly missed me and one of my dogs, never apologised and cycled on!His mother was behind him on her bike, the two of them are always riding their bikes round here like they are possessed, she didn't aplogise either, so another thing that I hate, people with no manners.I think we might be having words next time I see them!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Brilliant Thread - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
It's not just me
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2009, 03:25 PM
People (usually women, but NOT always) who push their supermarket trolleys into my wheelchair and then act as if it was MY fault (even when I'm not moving!).
I actually had a woman tell me that the local Co-op should not let me in with a wheelchair!

Where are these people's heads at?

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
I've got another one , kids who cycle on the pavements, I was walking the dogs to the park yesterday and this kid on a bike came bombing around the corner on the pavement and very,very narrowly missed me and one of my dogs, never apologised and cycled on!His mother was behind him on her bike, the two of them are always riding their bikes round here like they are possessed, she didn't aplogise either, so another thing that I hate, people with no manners.I think we might be having words next time I see them!
Lol, now you got me thinking of yet another one!

Yes, those teenagers again, who would never dream of actually moving out of the way for you! You know, you're walking along a busy High Street or somewhere, and you kind of go left and right to move out of people's way (well I do!), or vice versa, and then you come up against some teenager, who stops stark still, and looks at you,probably with a mobile stuck to one ear, and just gawps and never even THINKS to move out of your way!!!! Try it, I know I'm right on this one!!!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
My daughter cycles on the pavement, mainly because I wont let her ride in the road but she is very careful and always stops and lets people pass her rather than ramming them over
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »