View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Annestaff told me about this site and i have never left lol everybody is so friendly offering good advice if i have posted a question or problem i get an answer with in minutes which is great and i often sit here laughing about all the comical people on here i have also picked up some great links which members have kindly shared.

Great site all round i think
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Dogweb is one of a kind, a friendly, fun forum, filled with the most amazing people and dogs
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 09:17 PM
I hope you are not referring to me as someone who frequents the Bull Upstairs Ashlady? I haven't been in for all of two weeks now or polished any truncheons or anything like that (think Het still does the Pole-dancing though LOL) I just get led astray by those naughty Liverpool fans (and Het of course)
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Dogweb is brilliant Its friendly, its fun and Admin is really friendly too which makes a change from some forums Its nice that Admin joins in and doesn't set themselves on a pedestal

Yes it is simply the best
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Foxy, are you the one who's glass always is half empty - or half full ?

Only went there once I think, sat under the table as I remember!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh yes I remember it well (well that gigantic spider that was crawling up your leg did anyway ) I think I will go and take a look and see if anybody is in in a minute. Le Phantom might be floating around somewhere.

At the minute my glass is nearly empty but......... there is always plenty more where that came from ( I hope!!!)
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I hope you are not referring to me as someone who frequents the Bull Upstairs Ashlady? I haven't been in for all of two weeks now or polished any truncheons or anything like that (think Het still does the Pole-dancing though LOL) I just get led astray by those naughty Liverpool fans (and Het of course)

Hmm, just happened on this thread now and found my name mentioned. I can assure you all that the Bull Upstairs is a place of quiet contemplation, AND then Foxy arrives and it all goes haywire!!

BTW My pole dancing IS excellent!!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Me again!!

This place is addidctive!! Everybody is very friendly and interested in your dogs and you. You feel like you can post an opinion without somebody jumping down your throat, and you also feel like you can ask a silly question or no question at all, just post - if you know what I mean.

Oh and sorry, I think its my fault that the aforementioned Pet Shop girls found you I did swear Helena to secrecy but you know what shes like
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Dog web is fantastic - always someone around it seems, day or night....a lovely feeling of someone waiting to chat, not feeling like your alone, oopps am I going into soppy mode
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

10-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Here goes for me....

When I feel like giving up...someone is always there to pick me up.
When I am sad...someone makes me laugh
When I need help....someone is always there to help
When I someone to moan at...someone will always listen

I have "spoken" and made friends (hopefully) with some really fab people...from all over the world

Thank you DW
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >