Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 08:17 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 12th February, 2019

Good morning everyone, trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day it looks nice out there, better get Amber out to stretch her legs. Stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Afternoon Moyra
Just doing some veg for dad's dinner to try and help mum...no doubt it's the wrong thing to do lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Hi Griff, Moyra and who follow

Griff, meant to say last night that your neighbours bad language and threats to you and your Dad is a chargeable offence. In our local paper there's always a 'Court Page' and usually several cases. Can't remember the exact wording but it's something along the lines of "Likely to course offence or fear to others" The next time I buy a paper I'll get the exact wording - fact is they are in the wrong and neither you or your Dad should have to put up with that.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Yes Harvey, you are right.... words don't bother me at all, anyone can call me what they want but call my family anything...ooooooo! I am finished with them, I will do nothing for them, shan't talk to them and basically, they touch my property again and they have had it! Getting a sign for the driveway pointing out there's no parking for number 27
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Afternoon Moyra, griff, Harvey and all to follow.
Not a bad day here weatherwise.

We popped put to get some bits for Dillon and stuff for ourselves now home and not doing much else for the rest of the day.
Am about to try some echinacea and raspberry tea.

Sounds like a good thing putting a sign up about parking griff. So many people do it now due to others not respecting others space.
Harvey hope the cough and cold subsides soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 02:16 PM
I actually did the right thing cooking the veg!!
Lynn, we have always been o.k with people using the drive if we didn't need to park in the second space....now though, not a chance, it was bad enough with the last lot, we had to get a solicitors letter and they still ignored it, I am actually thinking about those fold down lockable posts to make sure they can't use it. I am also going to fork out £100 for bamboo plants that are 6ft high to screen that bl**dy awful porch... just need to save up, there's tonnes more things I should get but it's really annoyed me now, the flipping brick is still under the guttering
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you feel better soon Lynn

Pleased the veg doing was the right thing. Just remember Griff that some bamboo can be very invasive so be careful or you will find it under your house no doubt.

Hello Harvey hope your wife is now a lot better and gentle hugs to Casey.

Was busy this morning. Went into Marks to buy Barry some trousers but when he tried them on obviously the leg length was wrong as they hit the ground so will have to have a look around somewhere else. This afternoon we have had a nice walk along Hastings seafront. It was lovely and quite warm and not too windy.

Thank you for the good vibes for my son's interview. He has got the job and all being well, subject to paperwork, starts next Monday. Another worry less for him.

Hope everyone is well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Fantastic news Sue... congratulations to your son!!
I am going to keep the bamboo in pots and put some of that bamboo membrane under the mud where they will stand.... just incase!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Sounds a good idea Griff. Bamboo should do the trick. It's been a lovely day out here, just got back from walking Amber. Real pleasure, the weather today.

Lynn and Harvey hope you are both managing to throw off those nasty coughs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2019, 04:39 PM
It has been lovely hasn't it Moyra....I haven't been out yet, will head out shortly with my 2 but in the house it has looked like a real spring day outside
They are coming to start Steve's kitchen tomorrow, he rung to say he will be home at 11.30, they came round and said could they not have the key!! He said no, I have a lot of valuable stuff here and I don't know you so no way plus I have my dog...I am pleased he listened to me, I was worried sick about Molly, she's a great dog, won't wonder off but if she was to get out and get shut out... well, it's just not worth it, she is the most precious thing he has
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >