Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 08:12 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday,20th January, 2019

Good morning everyone, where is this month disappearing to? I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Deep Frost outside this morning so must wrap up well.

Have a good day keep warm and dry and above all things keep safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very frosty here to Moyra.

At last had some Sparrows take some mealworms and seed from the new feeding station. Taken them a week.
Not much on today tidying and pottering. Hoping to get out tomorrow to look for a burner at a showroom in Bury St Edmunds.

Superstition would be a cover Stevie Wonder was the original artist.
There is superstitious writing on the wall. Is I think how it starts off.

Glad poorly tummies are better and why are you being threatened with being kicked out griff ? Is it to do with the dogs ? Hope it all settles down for you.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 08:58 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you find a wood burner soon Lynn. I have typed wood burners into google for March and several come up - one in Downham Market which I dont think is too far from you. Happy hunting.

Hope you are not kicked out Griff just keep your head down for a bit.

Had a nice walk with Teazle, not so cold out there today. Nothing much planned but cooking.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn & all who follow,
Cold& grey but no frost.
We not doing much today, been looking for a new rug for the living room. Think I’ve found one in Argos, bit of a bargain too also got a shopping delivery coming between 2 & 4
Oh dear Griff why you being threatened? Hope it gets sorted.
Lynn glad the birds have started to take your food.
Brenda I watch The Voice too, I love Olly Murs, he’s such a good singer & entertainer. I’ve seen him twice, Lauryn is going with her friend in May, that will be the 4 time for her
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Morning all. Mandy his movements reminded me a lot of Cliff Richard in his hey days.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Thank you Sue we looked there it has moved from an industrial estate in Downham Market where I use to get Dillon's food from and still do if over that way to this small shop in the high street Downham Market. We went over last week and it was closed even though on the website it said open.
Looking through the window there were musical instruments in the shop to and very limited choice and none that we could see that we would like.
When it was on the industrial estate and we lived in Upwell I bought the fire rope we needed from there and they had a quite a large showroom then and if we had been in the market back then probably found something we liked.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Morning all
Apparently my attitude!! I am not bothered if I get kicked out... would be nice just to have me for a bit, the dogs won't be coming with me.... will be good for my parents to have a taste of my life!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Morning all.

Wood burners a friend of mine has had one installed before Christmas been threatening to have one put in for about 5 to 7 years now however finally got it sorted it is lovely .

Griff I thought the dogs were yours? maybe got that wrong, just seems to be you who does the worrying over them when brother comes etc I imagine the threat is not anymore than a threat as has been said keep your head down.

Not watched the voice yet got it recorded I watched my Christmas present DVD Mama Mia 2. enjoyed 1 more but passable.

Sue hoe is hubby walking training coming for the holiday? LOL Just to add my niece and her fiancé have yesterday booked their flights to Japan (doing it themselves) hey know what they want to do and see and no tour matched what they wanted they are Japan Geeks flying British Airways 19th May for 11 days. 9 days to sight see one day to relax into it and then 1 day for incidentals. Will get more info when I see her this week she has the lurgy so staying away with Mom susceptible to bugs tec. Other niece her sister now in New York gone for a week with her fiancé she is 25 this Tuesday so really chuffed. Its been her dream since she sat here and saw "Breakfast at Tiffany's and West Side Story"

Opps door back shortly.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Moyra yes the month is flying through unlike January
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2019, 11:34 AM
None of the dogs are mine on paper... technically Kota is mine but deags is not mine and I was the one who didn't want her... but yes, I get dumped with them
I love woodburners.... would love one myself
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >