Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 07:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 30th December, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Nice to see you again Eileen. Pleased to see you are adding a new member to the family he will be spoilt rotten

Very misty here this morning but not cold.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Morning all
I had a great nights sleep!! First time in ages.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Good afternoon all.

Well the sunshine has brought out the day trippers. Quite busy on the prom especially as the lifeboat was coming in from training so a fair crowd had gathered.

Very nice morning. If only I could shift the remnants of this chest infection it would have been perfect
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Afternoon all
Been a dry but grey day here, me & Lauryn took Rosie a good walk round earlier.
Griff glad you had a good sleep, always makes the day better.
Chris these bugs seem to take some shifting- mines been lingering for about 4 weeks now
Liam came to stay a couple of days on his own on Thursday. We took Rosie to Cromford canal Friday, we were walking along with her off lead - for some reason she decided to try chase a duck ( passed loads on the way ) and totally forgot ducks are on water, her face was a picture when she got wet through good job I remembered to bring towels
Have a good afternoon all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Lol..poor Rosie, that's how my old Stafford learnt how to swim, chased a duck off the river bank.lol
Chris, hope you feel better soon
I washed up.... again! I swear my dad has lost the ability to use rubber gloves and take his go at washing up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Lovely to see Eileen and glad you all had a good Christmas. Plus looking forward to seeing pictures of the new puppy.
griff glad you had good sleep. Maybe get dad some novelty rubber gloves to convince to wash up.
Have you found Dex guess you have else you would of said.
Has your parcel turned up Sue ?
Chris hpe the infection clears soon.
Aww poor Rosie our Max many years ago thought the weed was on a river was grass he was only a pup Gorden and I had a devil of a job to haul hm out he was not a small puppy. He hated water in any way shape or form after that.

We have been out searching for a new sfa and just ordered it after coming home to check we can fit it in. Could be 12 weeks before it arrives we will be changing the living space around a bit when it does and we have seen some nice bucket chairs in dunelm but not worth ordering them till sofa has arrived so we will have one 3 seater and 2 possibly 3 bucket chairs instead of a 3 and a 2 seater sofas.
Also ordered a tall boy for our room and two gas stools which we bought home to go at the breakfast bar in the kitchen.
Moths can go away now.

Hope all two and four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Busy day for you Lynn!
Lol...yeah, Dex had gone upstairs....he hasn't gone upstairs in about a month, I just thought he couldn't manage it anymore. He has been really nice today... letting me giving him cuddles
I thought hell may have frozen over earlier or I had passed into the twilight zone! There's a game just come out and I got it for Steve...he went nuts and I said if he hadn't bought me a Christmas present then he would have bought it himself, he turned round and said " he would rather buy me earrings than buy a game" I was utterly gobsmacked! I knew he cared about me really lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Evenin' all as Dixon of Dock Green used to say.
Hope you are all well or getting better.
Foggy here, especially this morning.
We are settling down here after the Christmas invasion. I think we are the hub because of my dear wife's excellent cooking.

But we are getting back to regular, simpler foods. Although this could have been dinner tonight:

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Beers drunk, my dad left me in the pub for half an hour and Barney was wanting to buy me a drink and was very kissy...eugghh, luckily Steve called to tell me what time he had to be at work so I made him stay on the phone until dad arrived. I am hoping to see him tomorrow to wish him happy new year...if not a call will have to do