Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 08:21 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 7th March, 2021

Good morning everyone, Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. My chest is still very bad, keep putting Vick on it and taking Covonia. I hate winter colds.

Have a good day everyone, take it easy and please stay safe and well. God bless.

Kelly is the sedatives still working with Dakota? I hope so.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Morning everyone. Been for a lovely walk this morning. Went further than usual. So building up the walking to further afield. Hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Nice chilly but sunny morning here, washing will be going out later.
Just back form a walk over the HMP Whitemoor nature reserve. Dried out nicely now for a walk.
Didn't go as far today as Dillon seemed a bit tired, he did have some little spurts though.
He will be 9.5 years old beginning of May so doing well. We will be celebrating half Birthdays now.

I always find Spring/Summer colds harder to shift Moyra.
Glad you had a nice walk brenda.

Hoping Kota is improving Griff and no more weird things going on with next door.

Stay safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you feel better soon Moyra

Yes I agree Lynn half birthdays are the way to go when they get older but Dillon seems to be doing well so long may he continue to enjoy his walks/potters or whatever he feels like

Pleased you have found such a nice place to live Brenda and can enjoy your walks early in the morning. But admit I have not ventured near the sea front as I think this type of weather brings out the idiots and it will be rammed. A friend of mine her sister lives in `Weymouth and they have wardens patrolling the seafront and turning all but locals away would be a good idea if they did something this way too.

Lovely morning here too with quite a frost first thing. Busy again this morning cooking. So far macaroni cheese made, one for today the rest for freezing, 3 apple crumbles for the freezer and an apple pudding ready to cook for lunch. Will be making a diner cake shortly.

Spent yesterday afternoon helping son clean his car. When he had one in his early 20s it never saw a bucket of water unless I did it Not this one it was washed, cleaned with something or other he had read about on the internet, polished and then waxed. There are a few scratches that need a touch up. He bought the car a couple of weeks ago ready for when the family come over. It was such a good price with low milage so not to be missed.

This afternoon I hope will be restful

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Good morning all.

Beautiful day out there.

On the guttering front, we've even offered to do the work, but it fell on deaf ears. That's out now because of health reasons, but we'll gladly help the new owners if they are willing.

Quite a few out an about this morning and definitely not all from the local area
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 12:05 PM
Awww chris, shame about the guttering
Lynn, deffo celebrate half birthdays
Sue... been busy again!!
Moyra, hope your cold goes soon
Kota isn't improving, even with rest, so it's a case of surgery.....I need to find out where to go, when and hire a car....I don't like the willows but I suspect that's where she will need to go, bloody dreading it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you feel better soon Moyra

Yes I agree Lynn half birthdays are the way to go when they get older but Dillon seems to be doing well so long may he continue to enjoy his walks/potters or whatever he feels like

Pleased you have found such a nice place to live Brenda and can enjoy your walks early in the morning. But admit I have not ventured near the sea front as I think this type of weather brings out the idiots and it will be rammed. A friend of mine her sister lives in `Weymouth and they have wardens patrolling the seafront and turning all but locals away would be a good idea if they did something this way too.

Lovely morning here too with quite a frost first thing. Busy again this morning cooking. So far macaroni cheese made, one for today the rest for freezing, 3 apple crumbles for the freezer and an apple pudding ready to cook for lunch. Will be making a diner cake shortly.

Spent yesterday afternoon helping son clean his car. When he had one in his early 20s it never saw a bucket of water unless I did it Not this one it was washed, cleaned with something or other he had read about on the internet, polished and then waxed. There are a few scratches that need a touch up. He bought the car a couple of weeks ago ready for when the family come over. It was such a good price with low milage so not to be missed.

This afternoon I hope will be restful

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue do you have an extra Weetabix or shredded wheat every morning.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww chris, shame about the guttering
Lynn, deffo celebrate half birthdays
Sue... been busy again!!
Moyra, hope your cold goes soon
Kota isn't improving, even with rest, so it's a case of surgery.....I need to find out where to go, when and hire a car....I don't like the willows but I suspect that's where she will need to go, bloody dreading it

Griff why do you need to hire a car thought you had 2 or three? but sorry to hear you think an operation been to the Willows in Solihull not an issue lots of people I know go there like you nearest hospital mixed reviews but majority good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Having a really lazy day here
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2021, 01:05 PM
My new hat works. It's been it's first try out today. Tennis had with a big brim because I'm having some nasty issues with my eyes and so need to keep the sun out of my eyes.

It really works. Might look a prat in it but at least I can see
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >