Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-07-2012, 07:55 PM

TimmyTim - 2 year old male American Bulldog X Staffie

TimmyTim, American Bulldog X Staffie, DOB 10 - Gatwick, Surrey

Homing Requirements: TimmyTim needs a settling period to unpack and allow him to adjust having been in kennels for many, many months. He chews with boredom in his kennel so needs awareness when leaving him. Unassessed in a domestic setting as found stray. Only pet status with a secure garden or area for off lead pottering.

His Story: TimmyTim was found tied up in a park on Christmas day very thin and covered in bite marks. He has built his confidence up since and now meets other dogs well. Still in kennels and needs the opportunity to prove himself. Neutered, vax'd and chipped.

Advert: TimmyTim wins hearts and is winning his way towards his ultimate goal; a family to call his own. We are currently suggesting 'only dog' so he can relax in his home. He meets dogs outside well in controlled circumstances as with all our dogs. TimmyTim is definitely a "people person" and warms and welcomes all. Easy to manage on a lead and delights in having walks. Would not recommend using a crate for TimmyTim, he has to feel comfortable and relaxed in his home. Travels well in a car.

TimmyTim is a larger Staffie and his calm disposition and colouring suggests American Bulldog. His head and laughing smiles are all Staffie, together with a very loving nature. As with all bull breed dogs, his energy should be kept calm, so within his control so no 'tuggie' but fetch and Treat Trial are great for TimmyTim. TimmyTim welcomes and truly cares.

Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their forever homes. We currently have approx. 80 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:12 AM
TimmyTim has come such a long way since he arrived ... quite incredible! He is truly ready for his home now ...

Could you offer TimmyTim a home or a foster place?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2013, 02:22 PM
TimmyTim is still available for adoption and would love a break in a foster home if anyone can help him?!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-08-2013, 08:03 PM
TimmyTim is enjoying some weekend breaks from kennel life with one of our volunteers. Here are some more pics ...

TimmyTim is still available for adoption!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Yep TimmyTim is a darling! I spotted him coming back from a walk on Saturday when we had finished out photoshoot and were getting into the car. So I made dad get his camera back out and he took a few of him before his memory card ran out!

So glad we did because TimmyTim was looking a real cheeky happy chappie ...

TimmyTim is currently in boarding kennels while he waits to be homed. Could you adopt TimmyTim?
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-08-2013, 12:13 PM
If only he didn't need to be an only dog He is an absolute stunner, and if I didn't have Lola, I'd have had him in a heartbeat. If I can't have him, I hope he gets a good home with people with good knowledge of bull breeds. I hope the poor fella goes to his forever home soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Barry (one of our walking volunteers) and TimmyTim visited our stall at the Dormansland Horse and Dog show, how Timmy Tim adores his Barry!

Big Smiles

TimmyTim took all the horses, dogs and lots of busy people in his stride and enjoyed an ice cream with Barry.

TimmyTim is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire.

If you are able to offer this kennel dog a foster place whether short or long term, please complete our foster questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-11-2013, 09:30 PM
TimmyTim is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire on this link: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-03-2014, 05:30 PM
I always look through the kennel block doorway to see TimmyTim on my visits and it was nice to get reacquainted last weekend at our photoshoot. TimmyTim has been overlooked for such a long time, don't understand why as he is very handsome. Nothing would give me more pleasure that to look through that door way and see an empty run!

So very handsome ...

TimmyTim saying "Cheese" and he had some of course!

TimmyTim is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering TimmyTim a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-04-2014, 10:06 AM
TimmyTim is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering TimmyTim a home please complete our homing questionnaire
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >