Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 08:55 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 25th November, 2019

Good Morning all, A month today and it will be Christmas Day. Roll on, shall be glad when it is all over and Spring is on the way. I hope you are all keeping well or at least feeling much better.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

I am having my Dyson Ball hoover overhauled today might cost a bit but she will be worth it. I have the cordless one but I do not think that they are as good as the Dyson for deep down clean.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope the cost is not too great for the Dyson Moyra.

Dull and windy here. Have just made the Christmas pudding and that is now in the slow cooker for the foreseeable future Just phoned my son's dentist as the filling he had done at the beginning of October is causing him trouble. They don't seem to answer the phone and you are passed to a messaging service. Hope they ring back soon if not will be trying again!

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Dyson all done £64. £15 was call out fee. £49 for new brush motor. Worth every penny.

Hope you get your sons tooth sorted out.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Where is everyone? Think I had better leave as you do far better without me. Somebody like to be honest with me and tell me why?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 08:40 PM
I have been off to Steve's today, had a lovely time.
Dad's also found another lump on Kota, it feels the same as the sarcoma...she was due for stitch removal on Wednesday with a nurse but I have called and spoke to the vets and she is going back to see Conor Friday evening and likely to be back in theatre Monday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Sorry I am late on nights last night and worn out I think. 4 years yesterday since Dad died gone so fast.

Been out with Gert came back and she needed a good rinse off because of the mud, also been out catching up with a friend for Brunch I was boring company I think (tired) then got home and had a couple of calls re the rescue and sorting transport out etc.

And my tongue hurts sneezed and manged to bite my tongue...……

Moyra Its swings and roundabouts nothing to do with you. And a month today never thought of that. I like Christmas, how are you doing health wise? Happy vacuuming and have you noticed a difference?

Sue Remember Christmas is a month away so foreseeable future LOL Hope the filling is resolved painful. Is Mr Sue out leaf blowing? LOL

Griff Glad you have had a good day. Bl**dy hell about the new lump. Is it close to where the other was?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Moyra Its swings and roundabouts nothing to do with you.

Yes Kazz, completely agree, we all like to read how Moyra is getting along.

I've missed a few days because the 'down' period following the last chemo was bad but thankfully has lasted only 3 days and today I'm much better. I can't even summon up the energy to get on the computer during the 'down' days

Has been very wet here and dull, hard to get out in the garden when it's like this.

With the shifts you work I was convinced you were a paramedic (I do know what you do now 'tho)

Poor Griff, facing an uncertain future for Kota.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Kazz, no it's not near the original site, it unusual to have it occur somewhere else but when have any of my dogs done anything normal lol. My friends staffy had about 4 and they occurred in different places, his were a higher grade though and I am hoping that as this one has been caught early too that it will also be a grade 1...it's close to her spine though
Awww Harvey, hope you are feeling a bit better today?? It's horrible taking stuff knowing that it's going to make you feel really bad
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 12:07 AM
Good evening/morning all

Quiet day here. Our usual this morning. This afternoon my sister rang with some bad news about friends from way back - on has Alzheimers the other a heart attack so was a bit down this afternoon.

The problem with getting old is that we start losing all our friends and relations. My cousin died last week after an 18 month battle.

It does get morbid and it does catch up with you and today was my day for it all to hit.

Gary is on full strength with his meds now. So far so good so it's fingers and everything else crossed that it does the trick. He's been a bit down today too, but he always is the day after a long journey. He should bounce back tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 01:17 AM
Chris, so sorry you lost your cousin and such sad news about your friends
Hopefully Gary will be a bit better tomorrow