Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 10:00 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 13th November

Good morning everyone

Lovely morning here but very frosting first thing. Although I have stripped two beds and got one lot of bedding washed it is not drying weather so in the tumble dryer it has to go

Pleased you are feeling able to get out for a walk sometimes Harvey and long may it continue

Good that the party went well Griff and I m sure one little fib doesn't hurt when it is to make someone happy

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Morning Sue and those to follow. Hope you all have a good day. I have been down to the shops and went into Co-op for my roses. They are beautiful from there. A dozen for £4 Can't go wrong. They last for ages. Of course I had to buy jelly babies as well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Morning both
Sue, you are always busy...puts me to shame
Brenda of course the jelly babies had to be bought! What's your favourite colour?? I can't have them anymore because of the gelatine but I used to bite their heads off first lol
Been hiding from Wednesday but it's no good....will have to get up and take my medication... groan
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Good afternoon all.

Cold, crisp and sunny here. More winter cold than autumn but lovely nevertheless.

Sue, you are like my sister. Never able to sit still. Always finding another job to do . Me and her are like chalk and cheese. She is fastidiously tidy, me ........ well least said

Good luck with the dreaded meds, Kelly. x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Chris...that's what I am like, life has a way of distracting me from tidying up lol.
I am in the middle of doing all the washing up from yesterday... just when I think I must be at the halfway point....I find more bags!! Oh well, keeping me distracted
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Good afternoon all.

Work for 5am finished at 11.30 (short staff) back home, stripped the bed and washing in, walked the dog back home for a bacon bap and fresh tomato's - yummy.

Popped the washing on the line and then shot round the garden with garden vac and popped the three bags of mulch on the side pieces of the garden given the weather and raked it out. Cleaned the garden vac out and put away, raked a bit more of the mulch out; its drying out not to bad.

Rinsed the bins out as a double day today recycling and rubbish airing nicely now.

Swept the paths down, thought get ahead of the rain/poor weather.

Vacuumed the hall stairs and landing, now sitting down to have a quick cup of coffee then taking Gert back out. Work again in the morning at 5 so an early night.

If the weather holds tomorrow will wash down the front double glazing and sweep front paths. May actually get some daff/tulip bulbs and hope for the best by popping them in the front tubs.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Kelly I like all the colours. The tropical flavour ones are yum. Kazz make sure you plant the bulbs the right way up or Aus will get the benefit.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Work again in the morning at 5 so an early night.

Gosh you've been busy, and starting at that time is something I've only had to do a few times in my working life and didn't much like it

Before you told us about your job I was convinced you were a paramedic (Your shift hours & ability 'to relate' with many different people )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Been hiding from Wednesday but it's no good....will have to get up and take my medication... groan

Hope it's not too bad, only one day at least