Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 08:11 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 12th November

Good morning everyone

A nice morning here but had to de-ice the windscreen before my son left for work. It is still very chilly out so I think it is time I got my winter coat out. Tip run this morning and also taking the lawn mower in for a service.

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 08:35 AM
Morning Sue, Yep a tad chilly out. Not been for a wander yet but when I fed the birds I thought oo time for another layer. Dry at the moment and sunny. Have a good day Sue and everyone else.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Good morning all.

Chilly morning with rain forecast - brrrr.

Dave much better so off to town we go

Hope that both Moyra and Lynn are well. Not seen either of them around the last few days
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Morning all.

The same here cold and chilly but dry; the forecast says rain. Not much doing here again think I am boring myself. I have a quandary which requires gentle handling I think and the outcome may not go well and my question to myself is once I step in I may not be able to go back. Hmmm

Maybe Lynn and Moyra have run off together...……..LOL

Sue the mornings are getting colder when I am in for 5am I have to start the car when I first get up (good job its in the garden, is your lad enjoying his job.

Brenda Another layer is the perfect solution I think.

Chris Glad Dave is feeling a mite chipper this morning. How is the medication for the seizures although I suppose to early to tell yet.

Losos How are the walks progressing with the dogs? what do you think they will make of a Christmas tree?

Griff When is the party? or have I missed it? bet she will love it our Mom is kind hearted must be where you get it from.

Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 02:01 PM
All is looking OK with Gary's meds so far, but we are only on part one of the increase - they have to be increased 25 mg at a time. Another 10 days or so before we are up to full strength. So far, no fits since the first increase so it's so far so good, but very early days.

Rained that nasty horrible cold rain while we were out, but we survived .

Road works all over the place at the moment so a pain getting to and from town, but the work is necessary so trying not to complain. Well not too much
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Kazz, party was today, good time had by all but I am absolutely done in, I will suffer for a few days but she is totally worth it!! I have been forgiven for fibbing too, I don't tell lies but I had to tell a couple to get her to the pub
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-11-2019, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I don't tell lies but I had to tell a couple to get her to the pub

I think that's allowed Glad you all had a good time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Really miserable today, rained almost all day, dogs not impressed and just had a quick walk around the village which they didn't seem to mind.

I sent a PM to Lynn but not had a reply, if anyone has her e-mail please ask her how she is keeping, has been a while now.

Kazz - Losos "How are the walks progressing with the dogs? what do you think they will make of a Christmas tree?"
Walks are OK, I go when I'm feeling OK and have some oxygen, as for Xmas trees well Xena & Bruno will have to get used to an artificial one, no idea what the previous owners had. As long as there is some nice 'pigs ears' wrapped under the tree I think they'll be happy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Lol...I apologised immediately to her, I did feel sorry for her as she was soooo poorly, no idea what I would have done if she hadn't made it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Harvey, I have emailed Lynn...she is o.k
I don't put a tree up here, good job with deags! Wouldn't last 5 minutes
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >