register for free

Dog News

'Poo To Me' song to combat dog mess in Rochford

A parody song and video urging owners to pick up their dogs' mess has been released.

"Poo To Me", a cover of You To Me Are Everything by The Real Thing, is the brainchild of Rochford District Council in Essex.

With dogs wearing "Scoop My Poop" neckerchiefs and the lyrics "To me it seems insanity when people put it in a tree", the video hopes to stamp out dog fouling for good.

Portfolio holder for environment Keith Gordon, said: "Dog fouling on our streets, parks and open spaces looks bad, smells bad, and is offensive to everyone. Rochford District Council want to address this issue."
Article, video and song here...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-30386268

Responsible dog owners do not need this, and irresponsible dog owners will probably not take any notice.

Your comments and views:
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Well the playing field that I walk through with jake today is full of horse poo. Make me bloody mad , we pick up after our dogs and someone take there horse though btw there not meant to . And there horse poo everywhere. And before someone says it I no they can't ride and hold a bucket. Just seems unfaire it's always the dog owners .

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top