Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2019, 06:28 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 10th July, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and yours are all fit and well. Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Harvey, glad to see you got through day two ok. How often are your chemo sessions? I hope you have no adverse effects from them. Have a good day and Griff pop your pills and have a reasonable day too. God bless you two too!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2019, 07:03 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very muggy here today, started to get muggy feeling late yesterday afternoon. Rained through the night so the plants are looking happier for some rain.

Harvey hope you continue to feel well and that you get away with the side effects of the chemo.
griff same to you although I know you will feel the effects.

Another short walk 10 mins or thereabouts. Went onto the park Dillon had a sniff then wanted to leave we sauntered up the road a little way he needed to sniff where the cats had been, crossed over crossed back stopped for a fuss from a little boy up the road and his mum then back in.
He seems very subdued since our vet visit.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Poor Dillon hope he soon perk up for you.

Good that the side effects are not in evidence and hope it stays that way Harvey

Hope you dont feel too bad today Griff after popping your pills

Sunny here this morning. My sister is visiting for the day so poor Barry is having to keep to his good behaviour. Doubt if we will get a word in edgeways anyway as she has her latest holiday photos to show. Paul here late this evening as he is borrowing the car for the weekend to go somewhere in Snowdonia so will feed him tonight and give him an early lunch so he can make an early start tomorrow.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2019, 07:34 AM
Morning Sue thank you. He is eating fine might prk u when Gorden gets home and want to walk further.
Think I thought the tablets would ease his pain and he would be raring to go, maybe another day or two and he will.

Good luck with the visit.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2019, 08:46 AM
good morn all
just one street of many uncovered in Pompeii. A really interesting place to visit

the bodies found were in this condition

main street with what were shops

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sis in law arriving today so it is non stop chat, best keep out the way me thinks
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Morning all,
I have been good and taken the evil vile tablets.. just a little nausea at the moment, will be cooking Steve and my dad dinner... keeping busy seems to help but then I am wiped out. I am always more tired when Steve is on late's as he calls me on his drive home from work so that's usually midnight or just after ( I like to know he is home safely). Making him some meals to go in the freezer so he will get those tomorrow.
Lynn, I bet Dillon is a little sore after the vet manipulating his joints...I point blank refuse to let my consultant touch my right knee as I know I will be sore for days afterwards...let's hope a few days on the painkillers and it will build up and make him feel better... it's not listed in the side effects for the tablets is it?
Great pictures tumbleweed and I hope you and Sue enjoy your afternoon of talking!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Interesting photos Barry.
griff do not wear yourself out.

Side effects normally nausea and bad diarrhea and off food none of those 3 he is usually fine on them that's why Katherine prescribed them again.
Lethargy is mentioned as a side effect and off food which he isn't.
So wondering like you the manipulation has upset the joints not surprising she gave them a good manipulation had to to work out how bad the resistance and which ones were worse. Plus it is unusually muggy here also.
Will watch him like a hawk more than normal if worried he will be going back.

Had two Goldfinches on the sunflower feeder today, have seen them around nearby chuffed they are coming into the garden now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
How often are your chemo sessions?

Next one is 29th. July I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now I know the procedure and the first seems to have gone OK frantically touching wood as I say that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Bless him Lynn, hopefully tomorrow will see him all perky
Harvey, so glad you are doing well..I think the fear of the unknown is what makes us anxious, once they told me what I had I was fine because they finally knew what was wrong with me!
Sometimes I feel o.k, other times I can feel bad for 2-3 days after so I never really know how I will feel if I arrange to do something.
Bet you would be able to do the injections... honestly, it amazing what you find you are able to do
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2019, 03:00 PM
So far **** hours of nonstop yak yak yak mainly from sister in law, glad I have kept out the way
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >