Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2011, 09:39 PM

Stolen Dogs Alert

***STOLEN DOGS ALERT***

The silver VW Golf V6 4 Motion which is suspected of being involved in several dog thefts in the Thames Valley area has been identified. The registration number is LM 02 HFR and it is not brand-new as previously reported, but was registered in 2002. If you see this vehicle please immediately contact DC 3882 Jackie Murdock on 07816 838547 or the police on 0845 8505505, quoting URN 507 of 20 Oct 11.

The dog thefts have taken place in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire - keep your eyes open for this vehicle especially if your dogs are left unattended in dog runs/gardens. The vehicle appears to have dog cages in so they come prepared.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Well done for posting this info. The more people that are made aware of the car details the more likely these 'scum' will be caught.

I use to be an active volunteer on a fantastic web site called DogLost and would print off and put posters up in my catchment area. Horrifying how many dogs are stolen, from homes, gardens, outside shops and from cars. Many of the dogs would be sold on almost immediately in pubs .... "I'm trying to find a home for my Grannie's dog, she sadly passed away a few days ago" ....... then whatever money they got would then be spent on drugs etc. OR the poor owners would get a phone call a week later to say they had 'found' a dog who they had recognised from posters but it would cost them £200 - £1000. Really sick people out there. I never leave my dogs even in a car unless I can actually see it. Unfortunately due to family commitments I can longer be an active volunteer at the moment but anyone reading this should take a look at the website. A wonderful woman called Jane runs it.