View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Hi You are doing everything you can possibly do,and one day you will be rewarded,because sometimes we go one step forward and then a new behaviour manifests itself,so you then have to work on that one,and sometimes its like a mantra in your head one day faye will enjoy life,its a shame that dogs cannot go to a hypnotist,and we can find and understand what actually happened to make a beautiful creature have issues.You talking about your sister,reminded me of something I read Hayleys Comet caused strange happenings,the day Mario Lanzio was born,the Great Caruso died,they were both legendary opera singers,and it seemed to me maybe fanciful that the Great Curuso voice went to Mario Lanzio,and funnily enough later in his career he did a film about The Great Caruso,so I believe like you that souls are reborn.Gemini54
Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 18 19 20 21