register for free

Dog News

Toy dog that poos - tipped to be top seller this Christmas

According to the Toy Retailers Association (TRA), one of the top five best-selling toys this year will be a Doggie Doo Game - which is about a "cute" Dachshund that poops! It is meant to teach children that cleaning up after a pet comes hand it hand with owning a pet - and the game is played that whoever is holding the lead at the time the dog poos has to clear it up. First to 3 poops, wins!

Whatever will they think of next? At least it's a game that teaches children something about owning pets in the real world... even if the poo is plasticine.

Your comments and views:
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2011, 04:14 PM
My daughter was given a Barbie and dog for her birthday - the dog leaves his mess (little brown magnetic things) and there is a little poop scoop to clear it up with.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2011, 01:50 PM
whats the money bet thought that its going to be the parent that ends up removing bits of brown plasticine from their carpet !! LOL
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Will make sure I buy one for the grandchildrens' Christmas, they love anything to do with poo and other disgusting stuff
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 04:06 PM
I think I'll steer clear...my kids would expect to be paid by me for picking up even plasticine poo

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top