Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 01:50 PM

Meet and Greet !

Bella is doing her first meet and greet with RGT at the weekend , I am excited to take her back to meet her greyhound buddies and also for her to be fussed as she loves to be by anyone willing to do so.

I hope we can find homes for the other greys that are in the kennels and raise awareness of how these lovely hounds make such great pets.

Bella has been with us a couple months now and her personality is coming out and trust is building with all the family.

It is such a pleasure to get back from a grey such love by just giving them a comfortable warm bed, food and lots of fuss , I will no doubt have some great pics to post from the event !
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 01:55 PM
That's excellent, have a great time! Axel's done 2 and the 1st one he was quite nervous, but the 2nd he took a lot of confidence from the other Greyhounds - he really enjoyed meeting them! I bet Bella will be the same and enjoy meeting the other Greyhounds, like a family reunion!
Looking forward to pictures
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Aww!! Cant wait to see piccies, hope it goes well. I would love to take Paris to one of these events, she would love all the fuss and is gaining confidence meeting new dogs... Phil on the other hand is rather grumpy with other dogs

Just to add we met Paris on one of these events before she came to live with us and she was what got us to the kennels and led us to Phil
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
Aww!! Cant wait to see piccies, hope it goes well. I would love to take Paris to one of these events, she would love all the fuss and is gaining confidence meeting new dogs... Phil on the other hand is rather grumpy with other dogs

Just to add we met Paris on one of these events before she came to live with us and she was what got us to the kennels and led us to Phil
Yep looking forward to it , shame I cant take Tom but he is a lurcher not a grey !! I hope i dont meet a lovely hound that I want to take home OH would be too pleased but working on it lol
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
That's excellent, have a great time! Axel's done 2 and the 1st one he was quite nervous, but the 2nd he took a lot of confidence from the other Greyhounds - he really enjoyed meeting them! I bet Bella will be the same and enjoy meeting the other Greyhounds, like a family reunion!
Looking forward to pictures
I just hope she is ok without Tom they have bonded so well !! But feel I need to allow Bella to be Bella on her own !

I will take lots of pics and it is at a garden centre and Santa is arriving for the the kids so Bella will be wearing her Xmas collar and Santa hat and hope to get a bit of publicity for RGT !