Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2010, 03:49 PM

Meet and Greet, Help!!!!

Hey,

As some of you may know I volunteer for Oldies Club. In two weeks time I'm doing a sponsored climb for them. To raise awareness and some money Im doing a meet and greet tomorrow letting people know about my event, oldies club, showing off the 3peaks range Totts is using for the climb.

Anyway this is the first time Ive ever dont one of these, and Im now a little bit petrified! Stalls are easy cos they're literally fun and games but Im quite scare about this lol. What should I really be doing? Planning on just having the banner up, money tin out, sponsor forms out, have the girls with me, some info leaflets and thats about it.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 04:16 PM
A big jar of sweets - will attract people across, if not directly for them for their kids

I know its short notice but maybe see if you can get a raffle prize (a supermarket voucher?) and have raffle tickets for everyone who sponsors you or similar. (minimum sponsor is ..say £1) Ask customer service managers at supermarkets, petrol stations etc for a donation.
Good luck

ETA maybe a 3peaks voucher (phone them now LOL!) or a pets at Home voucher - they sell 3peaks don't they?
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Yeh I think pets at home is the only store that stock them. Thanks for the great tip. Better get a move on!