Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
its not yet 10.30pm - give her another hour, she'll be wide awake and looking for something to entertain herself with
She has awoken Bruce and Skye have a chew.........can see that changing somehow
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Hope she's ok Steph, little minx xx
She's fine, I have a poorly chicken though that has now been to the vets, but things are not looking good for her
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:51 AM
I hope onion is ok hun

xxxxxx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:55 AM
I had missed 7 pages of this and have now caught up on the adventures of Tornado Tess. She sounds so bright and eager and bumble footed and clumsy at the best of times
Loving the progress and adventures that would be dull aside from the dogs
I felt sick about the rat sounds truly horrid
Hoping Onion is okay
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Good old Tess, still upto mischief, still making us all laugh on Dogsey.
So pleased my lot dont bring me presents like dead rat's though!! and I dont blame Pat and FS for running out the room, I think I would have too lol.

Hope your chicken gets better soon xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Day 25........

Well the morning was nothing new, lots of zoomies and noise with both Bruce and Skye. But this afternoon we went over to my son's in Redditch, and we took Tess alone I thought whilst my son was repairing Foster sons bike I could take Tess over the fields for abit of one to one.

How funny was that......first strange place and being without the pack......our Tess is not as confident as she would like you too think
We walked the river bank and met two muzzled dog (who quite obviously hate other dogs ) they went into full flight and the owner was dragging them into a hedge, in true Collie style Tess held her own and barked back at them she would of been very convincing too if she wasn't trying to walk backwards as she did iso Good job her lead was on as quite frankly she really just wanted to run away so upset was she.
We walked on and after she had checked several times that the nasties were not following her she settled down again.

Once in the fields she had a great time playing throw and fetch and thoroughly enjoyed the game with me.

On the way back we crossed a very shakey bridge which shook more as Tess tried to gallop across it .........well she isn't doing that bridge again I feel sure of that
We got back to the house and she had 5 kids to attend with our grandson 6 months, foster son 11yrs and friends of thiers with twins of 20 months + 1 of 4 yrs, she was an absolute pleasure she loved the tugging that they did, she allowed them lie over her, play ball with her, they even had toys which she didn't take off them and was excellent when they walked around with biscuits in thier hands
She didn't jump up once and slide across to them very gently, plus bowed alot to them allowing them to kiss her.....and how many kisses did she get, she loved it. She'll defo pass assessment
We went to the pub for a meal and she slept on the back seat of the car, Steven and myself checking her every 15 mins.
However I walked her down the country lane after I had eaten and a big scarey blackbird hijacked her (well she thought it was big) what happened was we had stumbled on a pair of blackbirds nesting in the hedge, so the male jumped out on us....feathers fluffed up it did a warning dance and jumped backwards as it did, warning us away from the nest...................frightened Tess anyway with a ''Mommmmmmmmie help lets go'' look she tried to run backwards into the very hedge where the nest was.....boy was the male blackbird mad
On the way back she flately refused to pass that hedge......hows that for a memory

All in all though, she has been brill today
She has done several zoomies since being home with Skye and Bruce and now she is sitting waiting for her supper.....which I am about to do
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Awww, bless

She definitely seems to have a thing about birds doesn't she - the parrot and now the blackbird - well they are such scarey things

otherwise, what a good girl - well done Tess
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 05:14 AM
Aww good girl Tess, sounds like she is coming on a treat! How's onion?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Awww, bless

She definitely seems to have a thing about birds doesn't she - the parrot and now the blackbird - well they are such scarey things

otherwise, what a good girl - well done Tess
I rather think she is seeing birds as ''attacking feathered things'' still at least she won't chase them
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Aww good girl Tess, sounds like she is coming on a treat! How's onion?
Onion is very poorly we've had her indoors and giving all the treatment but sadly I can not see any improvement as yet but I still have my fingers xxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Day 26 of the diary.........

Well haven't had alot to report as Tess seems to have a fairly good idea of what we are talking about lately.

Well that was until I have realised that painting our bedroom with one certain girl around is not one of my better moves.
Pat sitting down stairs giving himself a relaxing 5 mins before going to work, obviously means ''relax Pat'' in his head because I shouted 3 times ''Pat call Tess downstairs please'' for one paintbrush in her gob waving it at me frantically whilst I am doing the bottom of the wall is enough for any person
I rather think she see's herself as a budding artist but the idea of a paint-tin and ''clumsy monkey'' around makes you sweat I can tell you
Finally hubby responded and gave her a call, Oh boy does that pup make baby elephants sound quiet as she tanks off down the stairs.
Within no time she was back and took great delight in bouncing around our bed made me think of Bruce Forsythe ''Good game Good game'' not at all sure the cats would of agreed though as she bounced them about......few dirty looks there I can tell you

Once more Pat called her (would of been simplar if he had of shut the babygate) still when Pat relaxes thats him dead from the neck down How she misses hitting the wall at the bottom of the stairs God knows, but the scrapping of feet and the sudden turning to make the next couple of steps into the dining room makes your hair curl

The delicate tones off......''Sweetheart she has your brush'' facsinated me ((I am upstairs idiot) and my condescending reply of....well....take.....it.....off.....her.....then102: ......whooooooops that meant he had to get up then
Then the ''''''''''where shall I put it'''''''''''''

that conjoured up a few answers in my head

''On the table sweetheart.....Oh and before you go can you put Tess and Bruce in the kitchen please''........ smiling sweetly to oneself.....and gritting teeth grrrrrrrrr!!!!

And don't forget to shut the kitchen door Darling.....bye have a nice day hun
Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 18 19 20 21