Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 10:03 AM

Windy morning Tuesday 7th December 2021

Wow it's windy and chilly. Good job training is indoors, windy weather makes animals nutty. Hope you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 10:26 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope training goes well.

The carpets look very nice and now the house looks like a home and not a building site. Still a bit to do putting cupboards together and handles on wardrobe doors. Hoping curtains ordered arrive today. Then they can be hung at the weekend if not before.

The grandchildren arrived here just before 8pm last night. Very tired and look a little lost as all is so strange to them including being with their dad. Nearly didn't make it through immigration as they were travelling on they Brazilian passports so therefore no relevant paperwork. Maria, eldest suddenly remembered that their British passports were in one of their bags and once shown were allowed through. The immigration officer was very kind and patient so as not to frighten them. Hopefully they will feel better today.

Hope all are well. The care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Wow it's windy and chilly. Good job training is indoors, windy weather makes animals nutty. Hope you all have a good day.
Totally with you there Brenda just back in with Gert and she goes loopy in the wind so much so that when walking back down put her on her lead about 1/4 mild from the road just in case she shows an inkling but she is my everything so not a risk been taken and she is liable to chase a blowing anything

Happy training
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope training goes well.

The carpets look very nice and now the house looks like a home and not a building site. Still a bit to do putting cupboards together and handles on wardrobe doors. Hoping curtains ordered arrive today. Then they can be hung at the weekend if not before.

The grandchildren arrived here just before 8pm last night. Very tired and look a little lost as all is so strange to them including being with their dad. Nearly didn't make it through immigration as they were travelling on they Brazilian passports so therefore no relevant paperwork. Maria, eldest suddenly remembered that their British passports were in one of their bags and once shown were allowed through. The immigration officer was very kind and patient so as not to frighten them. Hopefully they will feel better today.

Hope all are well. The care.

What a beautiful name Maria, sure they will take quite a time to settle in properly but the first step on the ladder has been taken when do their Mom and sisters come over?

Glad the house is starting to become a home.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Cold and Brrrr here.

Been to Asda and something has kept niggling me ever since; no idea what took perishable shopping in then before the rain wind/hail storm thought take Gert out just got back from taking her out and though tea and toast and Bingo have left the toaster in Asda used the self scan handset and went for comfort, ariel, kitchen rolls etc bulky stuff and a toaster took toaster out of trolley in ariel aisle and have not put it back in got to go up as cannot get through on the phone.

I have a grill on the cooker but keep forgetting the toast so burnt more in the last week since toaster went to toaster heaven than ever
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 12:19 PM
Awww Sue, I imagine it's a big shock for them both and probably feel a lot better after a nights sleep.
Been lovely and quiet here since the police went round next door, it won't last but proves that it is a real issue as the difference in the dogs is amazing.
Kazz, my brother's properties have a no pet policy so I couldn't go to either of those and I am walking Molly Christmas week as Steve is at work. The dogs are technically mine, I walk them, feed them, medicate them, do the vets visits but all paperwork is in my mum's name as obviously we didn't expect me to still be alive so it made sense to just register them to her. Kota is deffo my dog, she goes literally everywhere with me in the house...like my little black shadow she is
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 12:25 PM
Oh bless 'em Sue. They really didn't need the hassle at the airport. I imagine their adrenaline levels shot through the roof.

I'm pretty sure that with all the TLC they'll receive from dad and grandma and grandad, they'll soon settle in and be more than happy.

Cold, cold, cold here this morning but we've beaten the wind which is due in about an hour.

I'm going to be one of those they call for walking around town with a mask under my nose . I've found out that the mask helps keep the toothache down if I wear it just over my mouth so, daft or not, I'll be wearing it wrongly (unless I have to pop inside anywhere then it will cover mouth and nose) while ever the cold weather is with us.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 12:30 PM
Chris, do you have one of those wheat bag things?? I find mine improves if I pop that on my face.... obviously you can't walk round town with that strapped to your face!. I am pleased you have found some relief
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 01:56 PM
Training was brilliant. So brainy and owner is really getting the hang of it. Her two daughters are home from school tomorrow, they break up earlier than others so next week I will get them helping as well. Have a good afternoon peeps. Very wet and windy here. A might chilly to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2021, 04:21 PM
What do you do with them Kelly and where do you get them from ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >