Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2019, 06:48 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 24th July, 2019

Good morning all, bought a cool coat for Amber but even though it is a large one it is too tight on her. She is a big Labrador more the size of a dog than a bitch.

I trust you and yours are all well and Harvey you are feeling much better. Have a great day try to keep cool and dry and above everything please keep safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all who follow

I think I will join Bruno in the water Harvey.

Very warm here now. One load of washing online and bedding in machine. Picked and frozen some peas and runner beans now trying to keep cool.

Hope all are well and manage to stay cool

Hve a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2019, 08:35 AM
Morning all
Mum called on her way to work to say 4 of the gypsy horses had got loose and were in our road near the A45, spent an hour keeping them off the road and ended up stopping traffic at one point lol...an hour after I called the police came just after the owner!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely storm here last night mostly slept through it. Have a good day all Gert and I are simply chilling and washing on the line including dog bed covers the inside bit also on the line for an air. So Gert has taken the sofa. Seems a fair swop
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Good afternoon all.

Way, way, way too hot today and set to get hotter tomorrow

Windows and doors open. Fans going full tilt and still too hot. I hope this is the last of this over the top heat once we get tomorrow out of the way.

Gary has a neurology appointment tomorrow, but Dave will stay home with Rosie. The travelling is fine, but waiting for us to come out of the hospital would be way too much for both him and Rosie.

My daughter is experiencing a lot of 'firsts' with her puppy. She asked me how to keep him cool, but as he has his own fan, cool pads, a paddling pool in a shaded area and his chew toys are brought out one at a time from the fridge so I had nothing else to offer on the cooling front. They also experienced their first thunderstorm last night and it was a cracker from what she tells me. Other than to comfort, again not much to offer.

Spring and Autumn is far preferable to this