Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2020, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 23rd February. 2020

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also. Have a good day, take it easy, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Dave has improved overnight Chris.

Blowing a gale out there and raining so not going out till later. Madam flew in and out first thing, had her breakfast and now asleep under a radiator. She certainly knows what's best

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Very windy still here and rain to. Had enough now when is it going to go away ?
Don't blame Rosie getting her jobs done quickly then curling up.
Finishing touches today then living room finished. Just waiting for my Yorten sideboard to arrive for the tele and some ornaments. We have a very locey wooden cabinet at the moment but it is high and a bit dark here worked better in the old cottage.
We will be putting that in the cabin.

Chris hope Dave has improved overnight.
Harvey good to see you, hope you are still feeling well.
griff how are you ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Good morning all.

Horrible morning wet & wet oh did I mention wet. Work tonight. Doing myself a chicken curry for lunch and then when I come home tonight. Becoming a Sunday routine, really and Monday is now my Sunday roast day.

Out on the home check yesterday which went very well lovely family got a warning light for a low pressure tyre filled it up reset and fingers crossed If not off to get it checked and then changed maybe who knows nothing obvious. New one on me the warning lights having had old cars previously. LOL

Chris Really hope your hubby is better this morning, worrying isn't it nothing "obvious"

Sue When does your son come back to the UK? Was going to say home but I think his home is where his wife and children are so he is a bit in-between.

Moyra Hope the household has recovered since the row and hopefully things will improve now its out in the open.

Griff Hope the weather is better your way.

Lynn Sounds like plans coming together and the cabin is becoming very homely and comfortable.

Tw and Losos, Hope your organising goes well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Good afternoon all and thanks for the good wishes for OH.

He is a bit better this morning. Washed out rather than pure exhaustion. I'm keeping a very wary eye on him though. It can't be right, one illness on top of another over and over again, but trying to get him to see a doctor is a very uphill struggle.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2020, 12:25 PM
Hmmm with you there Chris it cannot be right. Why do you think he does not want to go to the Doc's other than stubborn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Afternoon all
Kazz, heavy rain and wind overnight but sun and wind now.... it's nice to see the sun in the living room... just a bit of a shock actually stepping out into it
Lynn, I am struggling a bit at the moment but I will get there!
Chris, hope Dave is much better soon and if not will see a Dr. My dad put his back out Thursday agreed finally yesterday to try a tens machine...he managed to get to level 7...it goes to 25 which I manage no bother, was hilarious watching him cringe