Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 07:58 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 19th February

Good morning everyone

Do hope you had a better night Moyra and feeling a lot better today

Nice morning here. One load of washing out just the bed to strip and wash.

Spoke to Ben and the girls are very happy he is home. Only the youngest at 18 months is not too sure of who he is which is understandable as she had only just turned a year when he left and six months is a long time at that age to remember.

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 08:17 AM
Good morning Sue, a Better night but just had another blazing row with Steve. Told him to go and take his tanks with him. He's talking about getting another large tank and there is already two stacked up in the lounge, I can' t entertain friends if I wanted to

Anyway how are you all, good I hope, have a good day, stay warm and dry. and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
A very breezy day again but sun shining although very cold.
Bit of washing out today not much.
We are off to see if we can find a paint colour I like for the living room today then to the garden centre to meet Michael and Margaret.

Sue I bet the girls are glad to have their daddy back, by the time the youngest gets use to him he will be coming home.
Moyra Steve really needs to find his own place so he can do what he likes without upsetting you.
He really is taking the mickey out of you now, I know it's difficult for him to find somewhere but he should be grateful you are allowing him to live with you. He should be helping out, and asking your opinion not dictating.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Chris, may I ask is it an upset tummy that Dave gets? I only ask as mums friend had her gall bladder out and ever since she has had sickness and an upset tummy...they also discovered her diabetes was out of control and she was already on Metformin but they put her on a much higher dose
Awww, pleased the kids are remembering their dad Sue.. even if the little one is a little unsure
Moyra, I hope you stick to it this time...as his name isn't on the rent book you can just tell him to go, if that's what you want... you don't have to give him notice. As someone who is stuck living with their parents I am very respectful of their house, I am not well but I try my best to help out where I can and I certainly wouldn't get away with telling them that they couldn't use their garden how they wanted
Lynn, please send me the sun!! It's horrible and grey and cold here lol
Brenda very kindly checked I had taken my medication today and I have got my days mixed up and not taken it so job for tomorrow lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Well it seems I have to lose it before he will something. He has now cleared some of his mess from the lounge and is talking of giving up his fish altogether. I don't want him to do that just stop accumulating rubbish.

It seems I have to get cross before he will do anything.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Good afternoon all.

Cold morning out their, but it was nice to all go out together again.

Kaz, since the op he's running to the toilet every hour or so. It comes on suddenly and he's had problems controlling it. We had to engineer any outing around public toilets so that he could 'go' as soon as the urge came on him. Since he's dropped to half the Metormin dose, he has been back to normal. Up to now, his blood sugar levels are holding, but if they do increase, then he'll have to go back to the doctors to change medication.

Moyra, good for you. With kids (no matter how old) you have to stand your ground otherwise they'll walk all over you. You have done him a favour, although at the moment he won't see it that way, because you have given him a much needed jolt which will hopefully make him think and be more thoughtful in future. Onwards and upwards.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Well it seems I have to lose it before he will something. He has now cleared some of his mess from the lounge and is talking of giving up his fish altogether. I don't want him to do that just stop accumulating rubbish.

Duplicated
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post

Moyra I think you need the patience of a Saint. Good Luck
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Do hope you had a better night Moyra and feeling a lot better today

Nice morning here. One load of washing out just the bed to strip and wash.

Spoke to Ben and the girls are very happy he is home. Only the youngest at 18 months is not too sure of who he is which is understandable as she had only just turned a year when he left and six months is a long time at that age to remember.

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Wow does not seem 6 months since he came over
When are they coming over?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Thank you Chris, I shall let her know! Sounds the same
Hi Kazz, how are you??
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >