Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 2n February

Good morning everyone

Yes Griff hopefully the family will be over by th end of the year but in the meantime daddy is going home for two weeks loaded with birthday and Christmas presents as he was not there or will not be there when it happens.

Naughty me overslept this morning so Ben late leaving but should arrive at work on time instead of 20mins early. Very wet put there at the moment

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Good morning Sue, and all to follow. Trust you are all well and your four legged friends too.

Have a good day, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Yes Griff hopefully the family will be over by th end of the year but in the meantime daddy is going home for two weeks loaded with birthday and Christmas presents as he was not there or will not be there when it happens.

Naughty me overslept this morning so Ben late leaving but should arrive at work on time instead of 20mins early. Very wet put there at the moment

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Morning Sue. Sounds like happiness when he arrives back. Are they all coming over together when they come?

A little tongue in cheek question "How on earth has he managed to live in another country, raise a family and work without you to wake him up in time for work"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Sue, and all to follow. Trust you are all well and your four legged friends too.

Have a good day, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless.

Morning Moyra same to you and yours, are you well in yourself and any more tests or results to come in? Did you remove the fish stuff from the garden Summers coming
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Good Morning everyone

Typed this is sections so hopefully it will load up. LOL

In work this evening have a bug of sorts going round and a few gone down.

So in 4-9 Just put the slow cook on for a curry for both lunch and then when I come home tonight which is unusual as I have stopped eating after 7pm. Trying to make it 6.30pm during the year and have to say feel much better for it especially in the mornings seems to allow me to sleep and have to say having a lot less issues with my diverticulitis, with no other changes.

Damp and wet here to be putting the bedding in the wash will wait till tomorrow then take the leap.

Catch you all later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Awww, bless him Sue, bet the kids will be chuffed to bits when he arrives home
Had to venture to town...what a nightmare
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 04:39 PM
Kazz, hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself Saw the doc this week, more bally tablets to take. On twelve in the morning and another six at night. But I am surviving! Thanks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Good evening everyone.
Was a drizzly day to start with then the sun came out and brightened up.
Popped out for breakfast today before getting a few bits mastic for the cabin windows and doors, and shopping for a small round dining table and chairs to put near the patio door in that small corridor.
Couldn't find anything but we did find in the local diy some beautiful silk type artificial flowers spring ones so we bought 3 one for mum and dads grave, one for my sister and one for my nan when I eventually get over there. Quite expensive but must be good for me to fall in love immediately and agree to pay £19.99 for each one.
We may go back and get one to put on the new table from ikea which arrives Wednesday with 4 chairs.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Morning Sue. Sounds like happiness when he arrives back. Are they all coming over together when they come?

A little tongue in cheek question "How on earth has he managed to live in another country, raise a family and work without you to wake him up in time for work"
With 4 very young daughters bouncing around the place he was luck to get any sleep.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
with 4 very young daughters bouncing around the place he was luck to get any sleep.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >