register for free

Dog News

Dogsey Charity Calendar 2013!

As many of you know, we have been organising our annual Charity Calendar since November. Our calendar was kindly sponsored by our friends at the Canny Company, who gave away a fantastic Canny Collar with every calendar purchased (the majority of which have been donated to our charity).

Well, we sold out of the printed calendars in just 5 weeks! Raising £223.45 - but that's not all! Now that the printed calendars are all sold, we will start selling desktop versions for your PC - for just £5! Simply tell us your screen size, and we will put together 12 wallpapers that you can manually apply as your computer desktop background each month... and what's more, the first 30 will come with a free Canny Collar! (See what everyone thought of their calendars in

If we sell another 30, we can potentially raise a further £150 for our charity, bringing our grand total to £373.45 - so if you fancy one, or want to help us achieve this goal, just let us know in the info thread which can be found here (link to be added).

So who's the lucky charity? After a poll on the forum which ran for seven days, you choose...

The Oldies Club! And a worthy charity indeed!

We will send the amount we have raised so far to the Oldies Club in the next few days, and then whatever we have made with the digital versions either when the Canny Collars run out or we reach June... which is when we will start organising next years!

We would like to thank everyone who took part in the calendar, from those of you who provided feedback to those of you who got involved by sending your photos in, to those of you who bought one... and of course a special thank you to our friends at the Canny Company.

Your comments and views:
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-01-2013, 06:33 PM
I think that's a great effort Azz particularly considering you took the calender over at the 11th hour . Well done to you and everyone who took part in its production.

My calender is in the kitchen and I look at it every day, seeing the dogs featured always makes me smile

I am sure the Oldies Club will be delighted with the donation...
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Well done everyone
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-01-2013, 08:25 PM
YAY well done Azz ,brillant news , i am looking forward to this years calendar , & enjoy my calendar every day all the doggies are wonderful, & delighted that the oldies will benifit ,
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 08:35 AM
absolutely wonderful.. well done Azz.. just turned the page and lots more lovely pictures.. glad that the oldies will benefit
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Well done everyone.

I'm really glad this charity was chosen.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 04:45 PM
How soon will the 2014 Calendars be available. thinking in terms of mailing to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and South Africa will need to be available by probably the end of November if not earlier. And when will you be asking for photos?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 04:46 PM
PS I do not want to miss out this year!

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top