Size: 18" approx
Colour: Orange and White
Coat: Wire/Rough
Spayed: No
Good with Cats: Yes
Good with Dogs/Bitches: Yes
Good with kids: Yes
Good off lead/recall: Yes

I am not a rescue, however occasionally, when i hear of a dog on my estate about to come to a sticky end, ill step in where i can and find the dog a new home/space in rescue.

Cindy came to me after her owners of 10 years had sold her sevearl times and had her returned for howling or she ran away from the new owners.
This time, she was sold as a housemove prevented them from keeping more than one dog.
The dog they chose was of course the new westie puppy, and they sold Cindy (and her 'sister' Lady who is i dont know where!) to the first person who arrived iwth the cash.

She ran away and i stepped in and took her as the old owners were discussing some fairly horrible methods of 'getting rid of her'....

However, not backed up by any rescue, i could only afford to feed and house her for a couple of weeks, and we are now in week four....... i have finally run out of money, and i cannot keep her any longer.

I am looking for a foster home or forever home for Cindy. She CANNOT go anywhere where she iwll be an only dog, IF she is to be left alone at all.
However, as a member of a multi dog household, where other dogs are happy and confident being left, she would be fine (ie like my house).

She may look on paper like an old dog, however she really isnt.... she has many years of fun left in her, she is quiet and unobtrusive in the house, is housetrained, well mannered and fun. Out and about, off lead she is responsive and fun and safe. She EVEN recalled quickly when my young lurcher zoomed off to chase some free range horses!!!!!!

Please, someones gotta find room for this little star, im gutted i cant afford to keep her but i have NO income and cant keep her any longer.

Em
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2005, 11:53 PM
i have sent you a private message
Theemx
Dogsey Junior

05-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Cindy is now in her forever home.

Em
Annestaff