Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 07:04 AM

dAILY THREAD HAPPY SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2019

Morning all. Raining again down here in Lancing but the forecast is for sunny at lunchtime. I am so pleased that I cut my grass yesterday. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Morning Brenda
Yep...bit drizzly here too.
Not sure what today has planned for me
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Good morning Brenda, Griff and all who follow

Our grass is too wet to cut Brenda

Yep raining hard here too. Managed to get a walk in early whilst it had stopped but dont know what this afternoon will be like.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Morning, brenda, griff, Sue and all who follow.
Has been raining hard here but thankfully stopped by the time we took Dillon out.
Brightening up now.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Afternoon all

Rain and yet more rain here.

Managed to get out with Gert in between the rain but now looks like rain pretty constantly.

Off out with my cousins this afternoon late lunch and catch up hopefully tidy up the ends of my Aunts paperwork decide on the headstone wording etc.

This morning have moved some pictures around and looks much better. So have a good if slightly wet day here people think Autumn has landed
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Good afternoon all.

We had a lovely, sunny three hours or so while we were out. Got home and the heavens have now opened.

My arm has given me a bit of grief from the flu jab. Why this always happens to me and not to Gary or Dave is beyond me, but Dave's theory is that I'm a whimp
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-09-2019, 05:51 PM
'evening all

Like all of you it's been pretty wet and dark here. We got out to the forrest and Bruno had a good pooh, we were getting worriedd he might have constipation but I think it's OK. He is still a bit of a worry when off lead as he has this habit of following anyone we meet and going in the opposite direction to us usually after 100 metres or so he will stopp and look around and then the penny will drop and he'll return to us, sometimes he'll even run back

So we have Xena who has absolutely perfect recall and Bruno who doesn't know the meaning of the word

We both think that he's not used to daily walks in open country side, probably just got walked on pavements around where he was living which we also think was four or five homes, not good for a dog to have so many changes in their life but at least he got out of the house fire unscathed.

Enjoy your evening whatever you are doing see you soon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 06:07 PM
Harvey, my vets sell some fibre stuff, I wish we could message as I have some left from Dexter and Bruno could have had it.... though I bet it wouldn't last long with the big lad lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Try some grated carrot, raw that will help or just some broad bran. Off to read and then watch Sanditon. Hope everyone has had a good day. Did manage to get out for walks. One very wet, don't you just love having to strip off after getting soaked. bg!! The second two walks were ok though.