View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Well, Kaliska loves fetching a football.....so it is for her really....will see how we go xxxxx I hope it is here before Xmas xxxxx

Don't know how she will feel about not being able to pick it up.......
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 01:05 PM
My previous GSD held no interest in the Boomer ball, I think because it was solid and she couldn't pick it up. Some dogs love them apparently though and I've heard of zoos etc using them in wolf enclosures too for environmental enrichment. Let us know what she thinks of it
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2010, 01:42 PM
My dogs have one, one of mine can pick it up and carry it which kind of defeats the purpose..

They like it if I kick it around but if there is no input from me they loose interest. I probably wouldn't buy one again as for the same money you can buy a jolly ball and I much prefer them..(for my dogs anyway)

Here is Shilah playing with his yesterday..

werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by scout75 View Post
My dogs have one, one of mine can pick it up and carry it which kind of defeats the purpose..

They like it if I kick it around but if there is no input from me they loose interest. I probably wouldn't buy one again as for the same money you can buy a jolly ball and I much prefer them..(for my dogs anyway)

Here is Shilah playing with his yesterday..

Lovely pic, thank you xxxx
Well, as Scout75 has said, with my girl also, it has needed some input from me............the weather has been pretty wet here, so she hasn't been out much in the garden since being given it, but I will monitor it further xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Ps am I seeing things? Is all that snow in Italy?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2