Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Vics View Post
Thanks for all the replies.

I think Beau is just fussy and doesn't like kibble! I think he thinks he's human and therfore should eat like one! There's nothing wrong with his appetite when he's begging for table scraps or eating my plants in the garden!

I've bought some wet food this week and mixed a little in with his dry food which seems to be helping. He's definately not ill, just fussy which is odd as he'll happily devour most things, edible or not! And you should see him when I open the 'treat' cupboard!
Wow Vics that sounds exactly like Monty with 'treat cupboard' (isn't it funny how all dogs get there own cupboards?)

It does sound like he is being fussy to me! Now that I am using wet food mixed with kibble Monty does not get half as excited if there is no wet food! He still eats it, but a LOT slower and with less enthusiasm (sp) Then I suppose it would be a bit boring to eat kibble when Beau can try to eat all your lovely plants and your food! (what are they like hey??)

Glad he is eating better now Vics, keep us updated (oh and any pics u want to throw in are great! )
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2