Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:16 AM

I've found A Man and no he wasn't lost

Have been chatting to a man, yes a real one Some of you may know how I've always joked over the years that its time I found myself a man again prefrebaly a multi millionaire on his death bed.
Well he is not a multi millionaire and not on his death bed, but he is a DR of things with all these letters and things after his name, has an office near Trafalgur square in London but lives in the most affluent area about 15 miles away from me right near the Beach.
We seem to have so much in common its rather uncanny as is his name which is "Steve" which was the name of my first husband who was killed and who was the most wonderful man and I also went out with a Steve after my husbands death who was the lovliest man too.
Anyway we chatted for ages yesterday until he had to set off to London for a meeting. He then rang me again a little later to get my mobile number. Then early afternoon I got a text to say he was thinking of me and last night a text saying he was still in London so would ring me today and wished me nite nite.
He is not in the least stuck up, very laid back over things.
He has already text me twice today and we are going for a meal Sat lunch time, and it just feels like we have known each other for years.
I feel really strange as after my bad experiences with my second husband I havn't been able to relax with men since or trust them, but Steve is just so gentle and kind and has also suffered at the hands of his abusive ex wife.
Please all keep your fingers crossed a little happiness is at last coming my way and I don't at the last moment get cold feet and back off.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:17 AM
oooooo fingers crossed for you he sounds very nice
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Aww well done Madmare, i really hope it works out
sanchez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Fingers crossed it goes well on saturday. Have fun, sounds like you deserve it
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:22 AM
aww hun sounds like hes lovely hope it works out and you get the happiness you deserve!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:23 AM
He sounds great - go for it girl, and don't you dare even think about backing out. Fingers crossed here for you though I dont think your gonna need them.
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Ah welldone! Hope all goes well!!
Tom
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Everything crossed here and hope you have a wonderful time - he sounds a lovely man
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:51 AM
aww he sounds nice, take a deep breath and go babe it could be the best thing to ever happen for you. Am wishing you well from this end.

xx
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Best of luck for you! Sounds as though this is much deserved!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >